The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved College Pro Painters — Poor quality work and no warranty
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We contracted College Pro to repaint our 100 year old heritage home. They assured us that they had experience and expertise in this type of work. Once they started and we saw them using interior paint and interior drywall compound on the exterior walls of our house, we knew we were in trouble. College Pro sent another contractor to finish the job, but unfortunately, they just painted over the interior products, resulting in peeling, blistering and cracking the very same season, and became worse yet, the following year. We were promised that the house would be repainted, our landscaping repaired etc. but we have yet to see any work two years later.
As a retired pensioner who was planning to put the house on the market more than one year ago, I am bitterly disappointed and struggling to manage in this two story home. It is not suitable to put on the market without taking a large loss to compensate for the exterior condition.
More College Pro Painters Complaints & Reviews
- College Pro Painters - Terrible experience
- College Pro Painters - Want To Lose $20k? Join College Pro!
- College Pro Painters - Terrible Experience across the board
- College Pro Painters - Incompetent idiots
- College Pro Painters - Aweful Company to work for
- College Pro Painters - Service customer contact
- College Pro Painters - Did not finish job after payment
- College Pro Home - Stay away from them
- College Pro Window Cleaning - Did not keep appointment
- College Pro Painters - bad service