COLLECT PROS - scamming made easy™FRAUD - free sample of Allegro Anti-aging; pay shipping charge

M

Initial contact online; after credit card info given, message informs that follow-up monthly supply would be $60+ charged monthly (or $120 for 2 co-beneficial products); I immediately deleted credit info & cancelled free product; my phone rang immediately with a caller who had a heavy India accent. I repeatedly said "No!" and demanded that all of my credit and personal info not be retained. I cancelled any and all "free" orders. Caller reluctantly agreed. I called Chase fraud division, and was informed that a charge was billed to my card. Chase cancelled the charge. I asked for and received a block on any and all amounts attempted to be charged by this would-be creditor. I was later informed of a subsequent attempt to charge a larger amount to my card. Now, months later, a pink letter arrives from Collect Pros attempting to collect $70.04 (and threatening subsequent actions if I do not pay or send a written letter of dispute within 30 days. How do we stop such FRAUD?!

FRAUD - free sample of Allegro Anti-aging; pay shipping charge