Collect Com CreditHarassment

F

Due to the previous response that you had on your complaint websit about
Collect Com Credit from Mike C; I totally agree with this person! I
couldnt respond to him directly because I am not a yahoo user. but I
thought I would write to your site about what I recently went through. For
months I have been harassed about student loan debt. The clerk I dealt with
is named Leah Fleming. What a snob! She would call my parents house and
ask for me as if she were my friend. Shes been told a million times that I
dont reside there and she calls everyday! I have spoke to her and she will
tease me on the phone and ask me if she's annoyed me yet!? then I would hang
up and she would call like 20 more times non stop where I would have to
unplug the phone! Collection agency's arent aloud to speak to you in that
way, harass you and even threaten you. and they do it all the time. I even
spoke to her manager Ms. Cabrille? and when I said why I couldnt pay my
loan she told me to go get a job at mcdonalds! oh and they can report false
information on your credit history too! I have had this on my report since
1998 and it was only supposed to be there for a 6 yr period from last pymt.
whatever you do, do not make any pymts, I tried to make good faith pymts of
like $2.00 mth a few yrs ago and they reported it in 2005, so I have to wait
6 more yrs from then to have it removed from my report. I swear its so not
worth the stress in your life, people go through so much. while collectors
are being forced to speak to you in a demeaning way for a pc of your debt,
and they are only making ends meet themselves probably. So if anyone is
facing the same ignorrant behaviour, send more complaints! I know that the
calls are recorded, so how can they respond that they "never got your mesg!
or that they "last spoke to you months ago" why are they lying? and why
would anyone want to cover for them? If I get anymore calls like that, I
will call the police on them too.

• Su
    Sumon Sarker Aug 15, 2016

I paid 900 in April. I did not get any receipt. Recently another collection company call me about the debt(augst 5th). which I already pay to collect com credit in April .
    I contact collect com credit they say they are sending the receipt(augst 5th) but after 2 weeks i did not get the receipt by mail. Today I call them and asked what going on why I did not receive the receipt? Elizabeth telling me the story Canada Post stick that why the delay but so far in august 2016 there is no Canada post s tricks. Okay if the strike then why it take so long (April- august) to print and send a receipt?

• Co
    Colin Ryan-Gamble Apr 19, 2016

I keep getting calls from this Company don't know what it's even about. I try calling back and nothing it's a total scam place. Or unless someone can explain to me why you keep calling me and not taking my calls back. Please STOP

• Ih
    ihatecollectcom Jan 29, 2015

I went through HELL with these idiots. They sent me ONE letter saying I owed 2500 to TD Canada Trust. I first called TD, they looked into my whole history, and nothing. Then, I called Equifax, paid for my credit report. Nothing on there. Called Transunion. Paid them too. Nothing there. Pulled a full history, and my credit rating was 735. I lost my ###. I proceeded to call THEM, every day, and leave messages. Some [censored] over there told me "You obviously need a doctor, because you're sick in the head" when I told her I would keep calling them until they took my name off of their books. Then she told me I was "starving her children". When I proved to her I had all my papers, she told me "Well, TD and Equifax and Transunion are wrong, I have your file right here". What a wackjob.

I ended up C+D lettering them, and filing a report with the RCMP, and with the federal government. They may own some real accounts, but they also forge them, so be careful. Don't give them a dime, they're criminals.

• Ha
    Hank O. Dec 05, 2014

I got a new phone number 5 years ago, and started getting calls from them looking for a Liona DaSilva. I'll guess that she may have had the number before me. I just deleted the messages, expecting them to stop. Noooo, they are still coming, several time a week. Even after I called them 8 months ago, spoke to a male agent, explained it to him, he said he'd take care of it. More calls. Called them again, left a message stating the facts 1 more time. Calls are still coming. Obviously their agents are too stupid to talk to each other, or compare notes. So, I just keep deleting their messages.

• Ne
    Nemrod Gibbor Nov 06, 2014

This collection agency has been calling home for months now. They are looking for Norma or Natasha Rodriguez. I do not know them and I am not related to anybody with those names. I have explained that several times to the agents from Colllect Com and they keep calling and calling everyday. I do not know what to do to make them stop.

• Ti
    Tiredofscammers7 Oct 03, 2014

Collect com credit has called me and before iI returned their call I checked all my credit history. There of course was nothing in my history and when I asked her not to call my office phone and I would not be calling her back she took it as a personal offence. Do not try to get money from people that actually are reviewing their credit history.

• Fa
    FayeW Oct 01, 2014

They are not my friend. lol countless times ive been told. yaya ok. They even say they will garnish wages, yeah they can not say that either. If anyone needs information and is from Alberta, protect yourself. servicealberta.ca is where to go for more information just click on "consumer information" you will find a list of what "they need to do, and things they cant do." I wrote up my complaint. Hopefully it helps. Mr. Fernando Ferera i complained about YOU! if anything Call [protected]. I hope this helps. All I was told was in order to protect myself, I need to "monitor" them. If any thing submit a complaint.

• Ba
    baberuth22 Dec 17, 2012

Single mother of two.
    So after getting numerous calls from a Mr.Mcpharland, he came to the conclusion i should not buy my children christmas presents becasue i owe money. He said that they should wake up on christmas morning with nothing, and that it wasnt his fault i owe money. Obvious. So after telling me he was a "officer" of some discritption, i laughed and said not to call back and hung up. After about 7 or 8 times calling back, he sure realized i wasnt going to answer. only a matter of time before this [censored], no hearted man calls back.

• Nj
    njf Oct 25, 2012

We keep getting calls from Mr. Murray about a Contractors breach.. never had a contractor for anything?

• Et
    ethos Aug 13, 2012

I agree with pugberry on one thing only - no use calling the popo.
    Now you are to assert your rights. Those rights are granted to you under the Federal Law the FDCPA. If they violate it and you collect evidence of it you should sue and collect - each violation is about $1500 and you can sue them yourself you don't need a lawyer. So you need to have a recorder ready everytime they call. Secondly write them a registered cease and desist mail CMRRR-it has more power than the police. Demand they stop contacting you, your parents and friends. That you will only communicate by mail only. Don't forget CA are trained to lie or whatever just to get you to pay. They are not supposed to re-age debts per federal law the FCRA but they trick you and do it. If you don't know they do it and get away with it. Before you respond to a CA you need to arm yourself with information. Just go to debtorboards.com and get lots of help.

• Pu
    PugBerry Aug 08, 2012

Oh and believe me, there's no point calling the police. I've had so many threats from people who fail to pay up their debt...it's not even the agent that picks a number and dials it whenever the hell they want. It's on an automatic dialer that dials a crap load of numbers.

• Pu
    PugBerry Aug 08, 2012

I've worked for collection agencies and I won't lie, there ARE agents who are desperate for the commission hence why they dont care th way they speak. Certain collections items do have compliances that the agent has to meet an as far as I know, student loans are whatever. As long a the agent didnt swear at you, then there's no way that they will be in trouble. Why don't you ask for a settlement if available?? Since you've waited the 4 years, might as well ask for kne cuz its freaking low as hell. Seriously anyone with debt, don't listen to this good and "not pay". It's your damn credit you're messing up! And the fact that items get "removed" NO they don't get off your credit history. That item STAYS on your name AND it will say it was NEVER PAID. At least the word SETTLEMENT looks better than UNPAID. Sadly I Lost my job at the agency because I wasn't a ### on the phone. But I'll tell yah, it ain't easy being on the other side of the phone having to chase after people who owe money they borrowed. Come on.

• Do
    dodadododo Feb 29, 2012

^ 2 different user names, 2 different profiles. you fail black legend.

and as per the review its self: You should pay for the things you take. Jesus doesn't like thieves.

black_legend Dec 15, 2009

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE COMMENTS ABOUT THE ABOVE MENTIONED PERSON(S) HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IFFILIATIONS WITH THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANY IN THE COMPLAINT; NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES. THE PERSON(S) MENTIONED ABOVE HAVE NEVER WORKED PREVIOUSLY OR BEEN ASSOCIATED AND OR ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANY. THE COMMENTS WERE SENT IN ERROR TO THE WRONG PAGE. THE PERSON(S) ABOVE ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AFFILIATED WITH THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANY, ITS STAFF MEMBERS, AND OR THIS COMPLAINT. I APPOLIGIZE FOR THE MISSUNDERSTANDING AND WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE COMMENTS WRITTEN ABOVE ARE NOT TRUE BY ANY NATURE. I HAVE INFORMED THE SITE TO DELETE THESE COMMENTS AS THEY HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THE COMPLAINT POSTING AND OR THE COMPANY MENTIONED ABOVE IN THE POSTING. IF THEY DO NOT CHOOSE TO DELETE IT, THEN IT IS ON THEY'RE HANDS NOT MINE AS I HAVE DONE ALL THAT I CAN DO AND THEY DO NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO DELETE COMMENTS MADE. IT IS MY RIGHT TO BE ABLE TO DELETE COMMENTS THAT WERE WRITTEN IN ERROR.

black_legend Dec 11, 2009

OPPS... the above mentioned is incorrect as THIS IS THE WRONG POSTING ON THE WRONG PAGE. i thought this was a blog site. this is the wrong posting all together. PLEASE DISREGUARD AND DELETE THE ABOVE COMMENT AS IT IS UNTRUE. i deeply appoligize to anyone ive affended. WRONG POSTING. COMMENTS ARE NOT TRUE!!!

black legend Dec 11, 2009

alex warren is a coke head/owner of the company. she likes to ### underage boys and feed them coke and then fire them. jason presley is also a coke head who has sever irrectile dysfunction. stewart castro is gay and hasnt come out of the closet yet. he is dating a spanish dragqueen [censored]e...