Coles SupermarketsSelf-service checkout machine fault

R

Date: 22 June 2017 @ 6:20am
Flybuys No. [protected]

I tried to pay for the $3.50 muffins at the self-serve checkout. Put $20 note into the machine but the change didn't come out and the machine keeps showing $3.50 to pay. I refused to buy the muffins and demanded my full money back. I am unable to get my money back and have to leave my details for the store manager to call. Bad customer service, staff can't solve the issue. Staff humiliated me in front of other customers asking whether I really put $20 note into the machine when they could not find the money inside the machine. I have been shopping at St Leonards Coles regularly and have no purpose to cheat money or whatsoever. I missed the bus and came late to work due to this incident.
I demand a full investigation TODAY 22 June 2017 by 11am or I will escalate this incident to ACCC or NSW Fair Trading.