Coles Supermarkets — pricing specials
Ref: CS Fremantle 12/1/2019 'Elizabeth' and 'Tara' - products Beetroot slaw and Coleslaw 200gms advertised as any two for $3.50. Charged at the till as $2 each - total of $4 for two.
Firstly excellent young person on till - 'Elizabeth' tried to get some assistance by telephone in dealing with my concern and with a growing line of people by herself - why aren't the self service aisles open from 8am on Saturday mornings? - with delay and inconvenience to other patrons (line was nine in number with two more waiting at the service desk - one till open only in the entire store at about 8.40am) when she was unable to simply provide a $0.50 refund in cash etc.
'Tara' who appeared to be a senior/manager then appeared was asked to ensure that the correct pricing for buying two items for $3.50 was unable to do so to [prevent further 'gouging' in relation to others purchasing either before my discovery or after - that day or beyond - services and self-service tills and all Coles stores ...? Tara organised a free Beetroot Slaw and charged the Coleslaw at $1.75 for a nett refund of $2.25 - appreciated but didn't solve the problem for others less alert.
An publishable explanation in writing please before close of business in WA today 14 January 2019
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter)
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats