Coles Supermarkets — plastic bag backflip
We are so disappointed in the short-sighted and morally decrepit back-down on the use of plastic bags in Coles supermarkets.
Many passionate people have been campaigning against the use of plastic and it seems the majority of people acknowledge the shocking impact plastic is having on our environment and instead of LEADING the way and embracing the new attitude to the overuse of plastic, Coles have caved to the lazy, thoughtless or uncaring in our society.
It's not that hard! Countries all around the world have managed the switch. Why can't we?
My allegiance will be to Woolworths - or whichever supermarket has the strength and foresight to LEAD not follow.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats