Coles Supermarketsnon service deli department

N

Hi, today 3rd March 2017 approximately at 12.50pm I went to the coles store at Kilkenny (Adelaide) deli department and noticed a staff member unpacking goods I waited to be served not saying anything at first thinking that she would attend to me a out 3minutes later still waiting I said excuse me and had no response I waited another minute or so and still she didn't attend to me, she was rude not customer friendly or customer focussed seems she didn't like her job by the way she presented herself I end up walking out.
I've been shopping at this store for many years and I'm dedicated to coles even though Woolworths is a few meters away but because I've noticed that the staff at this store especially the deli department is so rude that I don't want to shop there anymore, the staff needs to be re-trained on customer service and customer friendly, I've been in hospitality all my life I'm 53, and the main focus is customer experience and customer repeat business, I know the staff are only workers and don't own the business and maybe that's why they're so disconnected but it does not excuse for rudeness and unfriendly approach towards the people who custom your business and who pay for your wages.
Not meant to be rude just to inform you of what's happening in your store, bad news is good news at least you have the opportunity to make things better for us the customer and in turn you the business.