Coles Supermarkets Australia — "fresh" meat
I purchased a piece of Roast Beef Topside with the expectation that it would be just that. Instead to my dismay it is only 91% Beef. The remaining 9% is additives you have put into it which I don't want. The ingredients state. No added hormone Australian Beef (91%), Water, Acidity regulator, (325 sodium carbonates, 330) Dextrose, Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Vegetable gum(412) and celery extract. It may surprise you to know that I actually have running water in my house so I don't need you to add it. As for adding salt and sugar - Ridiculous that is not needed, and nor is the other rubbish. You brag about 'No added hormones' and then proceed to put all that other stupid stuff into the beef. Please rest assured that I will not be EVER purchasing any more meat from Coles Supermarkets.
My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com.
Sincerely Denise Phillips
More Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - Poor Customer Service
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats