Coles Supermarkets Australia — coles duck
I look after a lady who is 95 years old, I check on her daily as she has no family. She caught a taxi from Turramurra to Hornsby Coles and bought a Coles Duck, which cost her $18 - she is on a pension and it was a major treat for her to have a dinner with her friends. It was in her fridge for 2 days and when she went to cook it, the Coles Duck was rotten. She took this rotten Duck back to Coles, and although it has Coles all over the wrapping, she was told that she could not get a replacement because she did not keep her receipt. Gee Coles, she is 95 years old, she bought you the rotten duck back...it cost her more in taxi to bring it back to you...do the right thing.
Anyone reading this...don't shop at Coles as they don't care...shop at Woolworths, as if you have a problem, they take it back, without a receipt.
More Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter)
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats