Coles Supermarkets — approach by alannah and madeline foundation
Hi, I was shopping in Coles Dee why at 5:15pm today and in the biscuits isle when I was approached by a representative to the above foundation to buy a raffle ticket. She had a Coles visitor tag on her clothing and when she approached I thought she was a rep of Coles when she started to talk to me. After talking to me I realised she was selling raffle tickets to a foundation. I though she was representing Coles. I did not appreciate being approached in this manner while shopping within one of your isles and felt pressured to buy a $30 ticket.
I walked through 2 charities to get to Coles Dee why and don't think this should happen while I'm am purchasing food in your shop. I'm very upset.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats