Colesexpired/fungas product

S

On 8 Nov 08, I bought a 'Sharwoods Naan Bread 260g' for $3.39 from Coles Casula. reciept # 1127 as I was hosting visitors in evening.
In the evening, when the guests had already seated at the dinner table, i was just about to open the Naan to heat when I discovered that there were fungas showing in the Naan. I became astonished and shocked to see fungas. I then discovered that the expiry of the product was 11/10/08. This means Coles Casula was selling expired product.
I became so embarrased in front of visitors as they were sitting at the dinner table expecting Naan to be served. From now, i can't expect Coles product to be healthy and safe for consumption. This is a ripp-off...

• Updated by Lovelesh Sharma · Mar 16, 2018

Today me and my mother go to dandenong Coles supermarket, when we walked inside the Coles my mother suddenly fall down deu to wet and sleepry floor and she got injured back and also leg bend. They didn’t put any sign board inside that area. When she come home she got to much back pain.

• Updated by Fay Williams · Nov 28, 2017

I tried to buy Coles Brand golden syrup at Coles Lavington nsw 2641 & was told it was no longer made or available& I had to the CSR brand, which is to large & is not in squeeze type container, why can't we have Coles brand available again?

Anne11ww May 05, 2020

Stopped Enforcing Social Distancing
    No disinfecting of shopping trollys
    Sick people alllowed in Store who are openly into air

Sam Tima Nov 20, 2018

What is the reason they took it of the shelves and no longer available. I am going to Aldi to do my shopping for that reason.
    I am not happy with the outcome.

alexisderulio Nov 20, 2018

Was treated like a thief and asked to have my handbag checked

Coles Charles St Launceston Tasmania

I do not steal

Horrible shop, horrible staff

• St
    Stephen Schild Nov 19, 2018

Found what looks like a raw egg in the coles Lite Olive Oil spread sent email 3 weeks ago but received no answer

• Go
    Gordon Brookes Nov 15, 2018

The Blueberry Muffins, I bought fresh, were frozen in the middle when I got home and began to eat them
    That is so dishonest!

• Wu
    Wuick Nov 14, 2018

Coles brand bread is the bread fresh daily or can they put 2 dates on show

• Gr
    graceG Nov 14, 2018

The peanuts are way to salty and of poor quality as far as taste is concerned.
    Tried to pass them onto my neighbour, who tasted them and didn't want them.
    Will not purchase them again, and will stick to Nobby's.

• Cj
    CJayne Nov 13, 2018

My complaint is the lack of lady shavers, in fact there are no reusable lady shavers ... At my local store, Mount Gambier, South Australia 5290 ...
    There is also a lack of choice of shaving products of other brands . Would also like to see more eco-friendly health & beauty products ...

• Sy
    sylvs Nov 13, 2018

Why Coles Supermarket at Plympton South Australia is no longer selling AR Premium Foods Lamb Yiros 300g pack. Its a great product.

Al Coffey Nov 13, 2018

Yesterday I purchased the above product.
    Can Details mc [protected] S6 BB [protected].
    The product was rough looking when I opened the can and when I tried one it was soft and terrible to eat.
    I now know why my wife says never buy Supermarket Brands.
    We normally buy Edgell Products they are the best.

• Br
    Brum1 Nov 13, 2018

On 22 December, 15:30, a Coles delivery van, registration 1EOC 265 ( WA reg) pushed me of the road onto the shoulder when merging incorrectly. Happened where West Swan crosses Roo Highway travelling north. His van clipped my side mirror. Dangerous, irresponsible driving in a Coles branded van.

• Ga
    Gary Travitz Nov 12, 2018

(As at 13/02/2017) This product is still being sold on the shelf of Coles Supermarkets (Elsternwick, Brighton, etc. for sale at full price & the use by date was finished on 2nd Feb. 2017
    It is supplied by Dainty Foods Pty Ltd

• Na
    Nav11 Nov 12, 2018

Mrs Macs Egg and Bacon Roll bought from Coles supermaket Vermont South. I Microwave this morning and Open the wrapper to eat and saw that it has fungus inside though the Best before date show outside the wrapper is 25 Feb 2018 16:28

maltadonna Nov 12, 2018

I buy at least 4-5 pkts a week of coles smart buy cheese slices, but for the last few months the consistency is all over the place .One pkt is creamy & the next pkt nearly tastes rotten, its bitter & disgusting.I have thrown countless pkts away.I love this cheese, but am almost ready to change brands.

• Be
    Bernadette Rawlinson Nov 12, 2018

I have recently Bought a packet of the coles brand comfy bots juniors nappies yesterday 5/02/2017 and they are more like a walker's or toddler's size nappy then a junior size. I buy these weekly and this packet are nearly 2x smaller! Please fix this

Anne Daley Nov 12, 2018

This product is no longer functional since the so called new improved version was released. Nappies go to mush, leak and don't fit well anymore. I also purchase nappies with my weekly shop so will be likely to shop elsewhere if I can't purchase decent value nappies at coles anymore.

• Mr
    MrsECooper Nov 12, 2018

A bruised and mouldy nectarine was included in my online delivery order that was delivered tonight from the Shellharbour store. Not happy as stone fruit is so expensive!

• N6
    N61753 Nov 12, 2018

Date 30/01
    store 688:CS Wangaratta, Manager Phil, Receipt 3281

Tried returning defective battery, Had Receipt and battery.
    Manager would not provide refund.

• Ba
    Barbara Overbury Nov 12, 2018

I am sick and tired of this Coles store changing things around. I KNOW it is used as an experimental store: the problem is that there is NO COMPETITION.
    Where are Woolies and Aldi?

Nothappy1314 Nov 05, 2018

While shopping at Coles Coorparoo I was disgusted by one of your staff called Heidi. She was extremely rude to me and it's not the first time. I also witnessed her speaking to another staff member very rudely. I won't be coming back. I will be going to Woolies instead where the staff are always friendly

Mark Simpson Nov 05, 2018

Today I purchased a bag of frozen vegetables for dinner.
    During our dinner my wife doing a rotten piece of carrot.

Rgds,

Mark Simpson

• Dc
    Dcm123 Nov 04, 2018

I found a pistachio in the 400gm bag with a worm/bug inside the shell. Part of the pistachio was Opened and almost consumed before the worm was seen inside the shell.

I understand that these nuts come from a natural source however they are/should be quality checked prior to packaging.

• Co
    Colleen Wearne Nov 04, 2018

Purchased from Coles Supermarket Stanhope Gardens Sydney @ 4pm 27/4/17. Smelt like off fish and tasted vile. Definitely off but appeared to normal. Use by date 20/5/17 code [protected]. Underneath code [protected].
    Cost $4.00

• Be
    Benjii Oct 31, 2018

Your stupid tv add is starting to do my head in take that thing of your add ( Casey Donovan) you play the add 4 times in a row I would rather [censored] in my hands and clap then listen to your add again !!! Please come up with a new add as all you hear is down down when woolies is just as cheap or even the corner shop from my house is cheaper

• Bi
    Big Mick Oct 22, 2018

Hi

I purchased a box of Bulgarian feta cheese last Saturday 17th June (the green box) and I was extremely disappointed to find the box contaminated.
    I opened it yesterday and found the area around the lid rotten in places and mould building around the lid.

Not happy at all as this is expensive product

Cheers

Michaela

• Ra
    Rajbhandari Sanjay Oct 15, 2018

Hey
    We bought a watermealon and made a juice to feed our 9 month old son in his feeding bottle.after some times what we found is it's colour attached with his bottle nipple.
    So we are wondering if that one is coloured coz we feed it to our baby.
    Please get back to me ASAP .

• Pa
    Paula monk Sep 20, 2018

Why does coles charge $1.50 for its coles tuna chunks in spring water 185g and Woolworth only charge $1.15 for exactly the same product. Coles is supposed to be family friendly and competitive with other supermarkets. I only bought there as I could not get to Woolworth. I would appreciate a response to this problem.

• Ka
    Kaylin coles Sep 19, 2018

Didnt receive all my groceries

• Pu
    PUNJABIAN170 Sep 18, 2018

Coles in Wynyard above the train station. quality of food is pathetic. I don't think so they change their fryer oil very frequently. Especially when they fry wings in used oil. Please ask staff to change fryer oil. don't cook in used one.

• Do
    Donna Dwyer Sep 11, 2018

Brought them home and couldnt use them they were off couldnt take back as can not drive shop is 7 kms away very disappointed

Alice Isaako Sep 11, 2018

Hi I've entred a few times and finally I won a 2000 Coles voucher but won't let me collect or press what can I do as I received this yesterday and the link is down I don't believe this is a scam as others have won but when going to collect online there's no link? Anyone heard of this please

• Fi
    Fiona.meilo Sep 11, 2018

Hi,
    I have a big problem with your online delivering to Sydney (CBD). Mostly, your delivering have received too late and your online customer service person make a reason that they do everything by themselves and it's why they are late. Please, make a new plan for that.
    Thanks

Anthony Rogers Sep 11, 2018

Had to paid for one banana I got for my one year old and wasn’t really helpful chatting to the security guard wasn’t happy ain’t they free for babies toddlers and little kids

• Ta
    Tayla97 Sep 10, 2018

Today the 26th of October I walked into my local Coles store to find them Selling meat with the date the 26th on it, im not one to complain but they shouldn't be able to have it on the shelf, I like to buy my meat for the week now I have to go around checking all dates so I don't serve food to my family that's out of date.

Sally Hourigan Sep 10, 2018

although the quality of the meat was very good it had many bone splinters in the chops which we did not notice until eating

• La
    Lalo10 Sep 10, 2018

Hello sir
    I bought nair hair removal cream
    I used on my hand
    Now it is side effects that my skin is burning and skin rashes and redness, swelling and. Boils
    I have photos as evidence
    Please fix our problem
    I have to book an appointment with dermatologist asap
    Please guide me
    My name Malini
    [protected]
    Thanks

• Ta
    Talal asie Sep 08, 2018

Today i bought marshmallows from coles, liverpool westfeid branch but it's expired

Mark.45 Sep 06, 2018

I constantly go into this store for this product but have to be forced into buying skim milk which is terrible, this isn't the only item that is always unavailble, this store manager and other managers at the woodend Coles are either lacklustre or training hasn't been provided correctly, it's disgraceful and locals are fed up with this service...

• Bo
    Bob Jam Sep 05, 2018

Stated on packaging contents as 1 x Diffuser unit, 1 x refill 154g Net, 2 AA Batteries.
    Unopened Package did not contain batteries when opened.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@@@@@@@#######@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@[protected]
    👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

• Da
    David Rott Sep 05, 2018

A letter I handed in to coles Wyoming au in1976 that took 45 years to hand into the nine network coles has now seen fit not to mind its own business and join in on a code 3 from the police David Corns also David Peter Hemsil...50 railway street lisarow unit10rockertstreetbathurstnswaustralia2795...