Coles Brandon Parkcash out

Shopping at coles on saturday 10:03 am just got some fruit tarts and lebanese bread, dry biscuits, tea.
Total of sale $12.06 lady said cash out I said no, then pin and go gave me receipt and I went home.
Sunday afternoon just checking my bank on line and see coles $72.06 cash out $60.00 and $12.06 perches.
Well I saw red what the hell is going on I never get cash out at supermarket.
So you people out there now always check your dockets when they say cash out.
Because it might go out and you don't know it has, I am going to coles to day and will let you know how I got on. shoppers beware.

• Tonylic Nov 15, 2011

Coles Admitted there Mistake because they checked there Cameras and couldn't see the register lady pay me any cash.
    Manager came to my house and apologized for Coles Mistake and Gave me My $60.00 Cash Back Plus a $25.00 Gift voucher .We Shook Hand s and He Left.
    PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK YOUR RECEIPT WHEN THE TELLER SAYS DO YOU WANT CASH OUT AND YOU SAY NO.
    IT STILL CAN GO OUT AND IF YOU DO NOT CHECK YOUR RECEIPT YOU MAY MISS IT.
    AND ALWAYS CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON LINE TO CHECK PAST PURCHASES THAT IS HOW I FOUND OUT.