The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cohen's Fashion Optical — cannot fit glasses
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
When I received the call to pick up my new glasses, I called to confirm their Sunday hours. When I arrived, I was quickly handed my glasses and no offer followed to fit them. When I noticed that the edges had not been polished I was told that the optician had left early and was given the hours that I could return for fitting and polishing. Remarkably, they have no one licensed to adjust glasses on Saturday, so I returned the following Sunday. Guess what? The optician had left early, AGAIN. I was told to come back. When I asked for a better solution I was given the owner's name and told to call her on Monday. I did...got an answering machine and left a message. No one returned my call for 4 days, so when the lens popped out of my new glasses, I called again. Still no response. I called corporate who encouraged me to make an appointment with the owner for a fitting, which I did. She pretended not to be in when I arrived so she could "surprise" me with her expert polishing skills, but still did not notice that the glasses sat on a 20 degree angle on my face. I had to ask for an adjustment and ASK for an apology. Absolutely the worst experience in my 50 years of wearing glasses!
More Cohen's Fashion Optical Complaints & Reviews
- Cohen's Fashion Optical - customer service - none
- Cohen's Fashion Optical - cohen's is a nightmare!
- Cohen's Fashion Optical - scam
- Cohen's Fashion Optical - worst experience ever
- Cohen's Fashion Optical - discriminated against due to medicaid ins.
- Cohen's Fashion Optical - cohen's fails to pay court judgment
- Cohen's Fashion Optical - overcharging, lying thieves!
- Cohen's Fashion Optical - eyeglasses
- Cohen's Fashion Optical - poor product/service
- Cohen's Fashion Optical - worst experience - wrong prescription, worst customer service