Cohen's Fashion Opticalcannot fit glasses

When I received the call to pick up my new glasses, I called to confirm their Sunday hours. When I arrived, I was quickly handed my glasses and no offer followed to fit them. When I noticed that the edges had not been polished I was told that the optician had left early and was given the hours that I could return for fitting and polishing. Remarkably, they have no one licensed to adjust glasses on Saturday, so I returned the following Sunday. Guess what? The optician had left early, AGAIN. I was told to come back. When I asked for a better solution I was given the owner's name and told to call her on Monday. I did...got an answering machine and left a message. No one returned my call for 4 days, so when the lens popped out of my new glasses, I called again. Still no response. I called corporate who encouraged me to make an appointment with the owner for a fitting, which I did. She pretended not to be in when I arrived so she could "surprise" me with her expert polishing skills, but still did not notice that the glasses sat on a 20 degree angle on my face. I had to ask for an adjustment and ASK for an apology. Absolutely the worst experience in my 50 years of wearing glasses!