Coast to Coast Grand Getaways — discount and prepaid vacations
Paid extra to avoid annual fees
Still pay annual fees
Paid up in July receiving email saying no annual fees until 2035.
1 month later called and told I extended my weeks but didn't cover annual fees. Then caller hung up on me.
Some months earlier the same individual, who is always rude and extremely disrespectful, talks incessantly, avoids answering my questions, and is horribly repetitive. I hung up on him and got a message back from him laughing as he reportedly now was able to cancel my membership, so I would lose everything.
Impossible to book
Prices do not match their claims
More Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Getaways - Grand Getaways is a big rip-off! 
- Go Grand Getaways - Travel Club Fraud 
- Go Grand Getaways - scam 
- Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club - It's a scam 
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Refused to refund renewal fee 
- Grand Getaways - Maintenance Fee Scam
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Charged without my consent 
- Coast to Coast - Extended New/Used Car Breakdown Warranty
- Grand Getaways - Scam 
- Coast to Coast - Poor service