Coast Dental ServicesDental procedures not performed

T Jan 20, 2021

My daughter, Korri Barnes, has been a patient of Coast Dental in Sarasota and Bradenton, FL for 10 years and we have paid Coast Dental over $10, 000.00. Coast Dental - Sarasota Crossings on Fruitville Road - is the rudest, most unprofessional dental office in Florida. We have been trying to get her retainers remade for 6 months now. This is unacceptable. I called the first week in August 2020 to get an appt. The price agreed upon was $200. We had to wait 2 months for an appt. They called us in October, the day of the appt. to tell us they had to reschedule because the can not take impressions that late in the day. Now they set the appt time not us, yet it was for the wrong time. We had to wait 2 months to get another appt. We show up and they refuse to make the impressions until she has had her teeth cleaned. They cleaned her teeth and now had to wait 2 more months for an appt. Here to find out they made the appt for late in the day again so we can't get everything done today and will have to go back again. They are refusing to honor their agreed upon price. Now they want $600 instead of the agreed upon price of $200. I spoke with the orthodontics supervisor and she was extremely rude to me. We have been a loyal customer of Coast Dental for 10 years and this is how we are treated.

• Updated by Tracy Ney Barnes · Jan 20, 2021

We have been loyal customers of Coast Dental for 10 years and do not appreciate being treated like crap. My daughter has been trying to get her retainers remade for 6 months now. The agreed upon price in August was $200. You now how important it is to wear your retainers. Why are you making us wait 6 months? And you are now telling us the price will be $600 instead of $200. And rude people you are. I think you would treat complete strangers better than you are treating us.