Cnidaplaycnidaplay.com

A

I have gone in and checked ma acount and yous have taken $50.00 out of my account I have not given authority so I want that money reimbursed back into my account my name aroha osborne my contact number is [protected]... Contact me asap thank... I want to know who is was using my account and scaming me... I'm taking this to the police... Thanks

RESOLVED

• Si
    Sinead Blunt Aug 25, 2019

How do i get my money back and cancel this??? I can't even get on their page... I don't understand how you have my details
    Every web search brings me to a third party who will cancel for a FEE!!
    Why can I not find the web page if this is a legit company??

• Na

Europe

[email protected]

• Si
    Sizwe Ntuli Jul 13, 2019

I in south africa at a town called Newcastle. I have a price that needs to be shipped to South Africa but have no master card. What I do have is an account at an south African bank of which I am willing to bay the 1$ and shipping costs. so what must I do to receive it?

• Ka
    Kamran Qaffarov Jun 24, 2019

Just be sure guys, you are in very-very vrong way and you will face a big challenge in your beginners life. Please, don't be confused, when you start to meet surprise !!

Jose Danseco May 22, 2019

5 Day Free Trial Premium Membership*: 5 Day Trial Premium Membership*: 1 Month Membership*: 3 Month Membership*: 5 Month Membership*: Regular Membership*:
    $0.00
    Unicef Donation: $1.00
    Multi-Media Upgrade: $2.95
    Monthly Transaction

Total Charges: $2.95

• Kr
    kristian mathiasen May 14, 2019

You are takeing money for something i don'T get stop it or i vil Call The police. I want my money back

• Cn
    Cnidaplay Jun 06, 2019

@kristian mathiasen Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I'm really sorry to hear that you received unexpected charges. I would be happy to assist with having this issue rectified.

Please send us an email to [email protected] We would be more than happy to assist you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

• Tr
    T. Ranson May 12, 2019

Billed for a service that I do not want.7/4/2019.
    Please unlist me from the company as I do not want their products; I thought I was getting a free book and instead am not getting it.

• Cn
    Cnidaplay Jun 06, 2019

@T. Ranson Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I would be happy to assist with having this issue rectified.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

• Co
    Colleen D Martin Jan 23, 2019

I need to get them to stop charging my cc you, my card has been charged monthly in the amount of $2.95, not sure what this is about, I tried calling the [protected], no one is answering the number.

• Ho
    holster kaine Jan 06, 2019

i have been charged $37 for something i have not authorised im homeless and i want my monbey back now!!you have no right taking whatr isnt yours 19th of dec payment came out of my nab account

marc mertens Dec 11, 2018

On the 27th of october 2018, the amount of 63, 95euro has been charged on my mastercard!
    Debit to cnidaplay.com !
    I never ordered what so ever!
    I request a refund!