Clienteleunauthorized debit

A Jan 22, 2019

I have called the complaints department numerous times and my issue has not been resolved for over 2 months.

I do not have any policy with Clientele and do not attend to in the near future due to the professionalism and the turnaround time that Clientele attends to complaints. However there have been debit amounts on my account for an amount of R295 in the month of November and December 2018 totalling to R590.00 unauthorized debit.

The reference number my compliant is CER532672.

Please note that, I have been failing to get someone to resolve and reimburse me the money, should I do not receive a response I will accelerate my complaint to FAIS Ombudsman.

Kind Regards
Adele Dorasamy

• Br
    Bridgetshane Sep 27, 2020

Dear clientele
    I want to cancel my policy no 615254440and reverse my amount of R389 which was deducted on the 25September 2020 without my permission or agreement on that date