Clicksmart.com / LB & Company Logo

Clicksmart.com / LB & Company

Having problems with Clicksmart.com / LB & Company?

Clicksmart.com / LB & Company Customer Service Contacts

5701 Lonetree Blvd, Ste 306
Rocklin, California
United States - 95765-3799

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Clicksmart.com / LB & Company Customer Service. Initial Clicksmart.com / LB & Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Clicksmart.com / LB & Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Clicksmart.com / LB & Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Clicksmart.com / LB & Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Clicksmart.com / LB & Companyservice. my club card has someone else's details attached. I don't get most of my points. have asked the, to look into it to no avail

I contacted the clicks store complaints and got no joy. The woman that dealt with me was quite rude and very unmoved by my complaint. Needless to say nothing has been done to correct this. Yesterday I went to clicks pharmacy in Glenvista shopping centre and the pharmacist said is this your name to which I replied no and she said but that's the name attached to this cards little cash back although I have spent. This has gone on long enough. I get very little cash back although I have spent thousands there😡

Clicksmart.com / LB & Company — Fraud

Do not, what ever you do, use clicksmart.com this is nothing but a rip off so called company, i was told i...

Clicksmart.com — BAD BUSINESS

Clicksmart.com was one of the worst scams around. They change thier recoarding to make you locked in for a...

Clicksmart.com Aka — Defrauding Sm Bus. Leads

This comapny has a track record of virtually duped small businesses out of monthly credit card payments for...

Clicksmart.comfraudulent service, theives, liars, jerks

Clicksmart is a scam!!!

They solicited to us because we are a small business (contractors) - unfortunately we gave in to their promises of leads and services. We have not received a single lead from them in almost a year! We tried to cancel several times and had to deal with VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL REPS!

JASON HALL is extremely difficult to speak to (in a calm manner) - he has been rude to me, our office manager, and even our company owner. Jason harasses us nonstop and even calls our boss's cell phone with swears and threats. When I spoke to Jason, and I"m sure the other reps are the same, I noticed he has somehow convinced himself that he is the victim - oh boohoo I'm sure you're losing a ton of money by me trying to cancel.. yeah right.

We'd like to know - what on earth makes them think that they deserve $$$ from us for SERVICE THEY DIDN'T PROVIDE (they even have our phone number listed incorrectly on their bs website), and for the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE we've ever dealt with? No one - small business owners, managers, office employees - NO ONE should be treated the way that Clicksmart treats people. Not to mention they LIE about their affiliation with yahoo.com and even their own company name (which is actually Profitfuel).

And how is it possible to deny cancellation of a VERBAL AGREEMENT?

We ultimately did a stop payment on our card so clicksmart can no longer take money from us - again, why should we pay them for a service they didn't provide? - and now they won't stop calling our office (claiming they are from yahoo.com) and even our boss's cell phone with riduculous threats like "we're going to file you with the state and send you to collections." RIDICULOUS - we're on opposite sides of the country - which state are you gonna file against us and for what?

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS COMPANY.

It's only a matter of time that after all of the complaints about Clicksmart found on this website (/link removed/ and others, AND THE 46 ON THE BBB will cause this company to hell where they belong.

Clicksmart.comunscrupulous business practices

I too have been involved in a battle with this rip off company and their nasty beligerent customer representatives. I have notified my credit card company (Amex) and they have not helped at all. I have not received ONE lead in over three months and all that I am told is that they only promised to refer unique leads to a website that they provided where I have absolutely no access to these so called leads. Well these leads are not so unique, I have not received one call or e-mail in all of this time. Where are the government agencies that are supposed to protect us against these culprits. Contractors we must unite and put and end to this company's unscrupulous business practices.

• Al
          al in new jersey Jul 25, 2009

These guys have been scamming contractors for at least 2 years that I know of

• Rb
          RBL Apr 28, 2009

Me too! I'm in!

Robert

Jaz Apr 21, 2009

I also was mislead and am now telling them they are not getting a dime from me anymore. If they want to fight it out in court lets go. They lie and milead you off the tape and tape you without the promises they tell you off tape. They told me I would recieve at least 45-50 calls each month and that I would have 500 new user that would come to my site. They make it sound you will have 500 new user that go to your website. After you agree to the terms on tape is when you find out the real truth. They twist everything and then say something different on tape. Thats when they get ya. After I asked about the 45-50 calls I never got they said that they have proof that they never said that. Of coures they do that was said before they taped me. They just fail to mention that on tape. If someone wants to take them to court i'm in.

Jim

Clicksmart.comBiggest.Ripoff.Ever

When I initially was contacted by the salesperson, I was led to believe that clicksmart was associated with Yahoo, this is not true.
        When I initially was contacted by the salesperson, I was told that I would be on the top of the search engine listings, this is not true.
        I was told that the listings currently on clicksmart prior to me joining were existing contractors using the service successfully. I was told that the reason they were not listed as "certified" was because they hadnt taken an opportunity to fill out the paperwork involved. I later noted that the contractor names & categories changed frequently within the first week, specifically painting contractors. I have since been informed by your company that some of the contractor listings are not by actual paying customers & are used to make the listings look bigger than they really are. I feel that this is very false advertising & is unethical.
        I was told that the listings were just starting in my area & that the available spots would fill up very quickly. I was led to believe that if I did not act immediately, I may not be listed. Since that time there has been few spots filled on the listing & only one other remodeling contractor.
        I have received ZERO leads from this service, other than one email inquiry regarding a plumbing "question". This is despite the fact that the performance report falsely claims that I have received many website visits & phone calls. I was led to believe that that as soon as I joined, there would be an immediate volume of qualified leads.
        I have received a phone call from another contractor asking me for my experience with Clicksmart because they were being pressured by your sales people to join & wanted to see what my opinion of it is. I do not want to receive phone calls due to your sales tactics.
        Clicksmart advertises that "Certified" experts are prescreened. This is false advertising to the consumer because there really is no screening process with any previous references besides checking that they are licensed.
        When I called & discussed these items with Jeff, a clicksmart representative, I was told that they would review the recorded conversation that I had with the salesperson & let me know the results. This is a very biased process to determine my perception of what was represented to me & does not change my feeling of being misled. They said that they had determined they had not misled me at all & would not cancel my account.

This complaint was filed with the Better Business Bureau. Unfortunately, they refused to cancel my service & continued to charge my credit card for an entire year based on a verbal contract.

Biggest.Ripoff.Ever (took me for $3, 500)

• Ha
            Harriet111 Sep 01, 2009

hey guys, after trying to read your complaints and losing track of your misspellings, I've decided that you may have a problem reading a contract.

Clicksmart.comRude and sneaky

Clicksmart is slick but is a total scam... They are smooth talkers, tell you what you want to hear, then bury their agreement in their website so it can not be seen... Their agreement locks you into their service so you can not cancel out with your CC company... They promise you leads and all looks good when you first sign on. They ask you to submit 200 keywords for their service, but they never purchase them..They only purchase 2 very specify keywords that they select and couldn't possibly be widely searched...

My advice to you is to not use them and if already in contract, cancel your CC. Report it lost. Their tracking is bogus..They reported that my profile was visited over 1000 times, yet I never received any calls although they say I did .

Be aware and stay away form clciksmart. They are rude and sneaky.

Manny Jan 27, 2009

Biggest. RIPOFF. Ever.

Manny Jan 27, 2009

I had the same experience. They are the biggest rip off ever ! I filed a complaint with the better business bureau & couldnt get out of the bogus verbal contract. I lost almost $4, 000 to this company & never got a single lead.

• Br
              Brandon Dec 06, 2008

Be aware and stay away form clciksmart. They are rude and sneaky.

Clicksmart.com — Contract not honored

As a small business owner to other small business owners, please do not use the services of CLicksmart.com. I...