SFI Marketing Group complaints 7
Keywordswebsite comments better business bureau products scam support bots complaints credit card numbers email list s error 404 mailing lists page personal data rebuttal unsubscribe affiliate program condition joining purchase
Newest SFI Marketing Group reviews & complaints
Fraud and False Advertising
I joined SFI on 10/13/17 being lured by false promises of making money within hours and being able to have a lifetime retirement income.I had to spend $90.75 the first month to continue to be an affiliate.
During the past five years I have spent over $10, 000.00 to advance to different levels that SFI required in order to make money. While I did advance to higher levels, I never made any real money. Maybe $400 to $500 at the most all together for the five years.
As part of the advancement procedure SFI states that it is necessary to obtain (buy) and have PSAs (Personally Sponsored Affiliates) among other things. I did this religiously for the past five years. I probably have a few hundred.
I did not receive any PSAs for July, August, September and October from SFI even though I ordered and paid for them. I made numerous requests to SFI's Support to give them to me but received no clear responses only excuses. I also sent numerous emails and made several phone calls to SFI to get my PSAs but received no response. Out of desperation I submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau on October 11, 2021. Instead of giving me my PSAs, SFI locked me out of my account while continuing to charge my credit card. This is Fraud.
Part of SFI's response to my B.B.B. complaint stated "Your account access has been suspended since you've chosen to file a complaint against us." As I said before this is Fraud. SFI is charging me not only for the PSAs that I never received but continues to charge my credit card to my account even though I can't access it.
The bottom line is that SFI is committing Fraud by charging my credit card while denying me access to my account and practices False and Misleading Advertising and Making Misleading Statements. Only The Lord knows what SFI is doing to my website and account since I can't access them.
Desired outcome: For SFI to unlock my account and for them to give me the over 50 PSAs that I paid for but never received.
I have been an eca at triple clicks for nearly 3 years, during that time I have had thousands of followers and numerous good comments about my service, etc. I sell over 100 products on their site. However recently sfi stopped notifying me of orders when they were processed and I had no idea orders were there (they used to send emails when orders came in) it is not practcle to check every day as I only sold items about 1-2 orders a month a best. That is first problem 2nd just today, I was notified that an order I processed and shipped within 2 days the customer recieved it witin 2 weeks and yet I was told I would not be paid as the cusomter filed a chargeback no explination given. And no appeal of this, so I paid for the product and the shipping the cusoter received the product and now does not have to pay for it, they dont even have to send it back! Sfi offered no support or help when I reached out to them.
this is the scam that they are
The worst services and the rep was rude with me
I recently had the problem with my account, so I contacted the support team of the company sfi marketing group. I spoke with the rep, but he was angry and almost yelled at me. After couple of minutes he started to abuse me and told a lot of personal and inappropriate stuff as well. The services are the worst as well as the attitude, so better avoid them or post comments.
Is SFI Marketing Group legit?
SFI Marketing Group earns 33% level of Trustworthiness
Moderate Trust Alert: Complaints board rates SFI Marketing Group at 33%. Read reviews and beware of negative issues before engaging.
SFI Marketing Group protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.
We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to SFI Marketing Group. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:
- We found clear and detailed contact information for SFI Marketing Group. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
- A long registered date for sfimg.com can be seen as a positive aspect for SFI Marketing Group as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.
- The age of SFI Marketing Group's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
- Sfimg.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
- Our scan shows SFI Marketing Group website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
- Sfimg.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
- We looked up SFI Marketing Group and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
Unable to contact the staff
Customers, be aware and be careful on the website www.sfimg.com. I decided to earn money there and registered. At the beginning they paid and it was good, but later they started to take money, some commission, but I have no idea why they took so much money from me. It was impossible to reach them, because no one provided the contact info. Please, post comments and maybe someone knows how to contact them. Thanks.
I joined the website www.sfimg.com, but I completely disappointed in it. I think that the website is total scam, and you can’t earn or cash out money. They provided different programs, but everything was useless for me. I never earned money here, but only spent in order to buy membership or to get the access to different websites and programs. It was really...Read full review of SFI Marketing Group and 13 comments
Gery carson's six figure income company is a big scam, they will rip you off, thier affiliate program is bulls*t and a scam, check with the better business bureau first before you get scammed, this company should be put out of business, do not purchase any products, if you decide to send them back even in good condition they will not refund your money, they will claim that they did not recieve the product back, and they will also claim that the product is in terrible condition and cannot be resold and will not refund you your money even though you sent them back in perfect condition and completely resellable, so for everyone who is thinking about joining thier affiliate program beware, join at your own risk. Have a good day
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
I can't get removed from their mailing lists internet... Sfi marketing will not remove me from the email list(s). Over the past two weeks I have been using the link they provide to unsubscribe. During these two weeks, I have only twice gotten to their page. The numerous other times the page is error 404. Although I saw they had a rebuttal to another individual that all you had to do was use that link to be removed from their list. It does not work.
I have also identified three bots placed on my pc as a result of sfi or one of their relations. These bots have the capability allowing credit card numbers and other personal data to be 'snagged'.
I have reported them (sfi) to my state's attorney generals office. The ago responded with 'we have numerous complaints filed and are investigating.'
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.