ClickBankinstant email empire

L Apr 21, 2019

5 minutes ago I was duped into paying $34 via credit card for this scam with Clickaggregators.com & Instant Email Empire. They showed me a screenshot of $100 in my new affiliate account which I was guaranteed in exchange for paying $34 for a 90-day free trial of their pay-per-click email system. However, upon logging in I noticed several red flags as to this being a scam so I did not proceed in clicking anything further as I did not wish to be involved with this site. I immediately researched online & found out this is indeed a scam and nobody has ever received a payment from this company despite what the screenshot may show as commission dollars in my account. In addition, people are told after having paid to join, that in order to cash out you need $1, 000 minimum. So that $100 in my account is a phantom payment. Please refund my $34. My name is Lisa Pearlman and I can be emailed at [protected]@gmail.com.

Thank you for your assistance.

Respectfully,