Cleveland Clinicrheumatology

Terrible Rheumatology - staff and Doctors. Called for routine refill and claimed they just received the request when it had been faxed a week earlier. Then the excuse was I needed to schedule an appointment for blood work. I offered to do it from the area I live in. They said that wasn't possible and it had to be done there. I related I was in the middle of a gout attack. Didn't matter, Dr. Elzawazy would not exercise his discretion even though I had an appointment in less than two months. He had no problem with my taking blood locally when he encouraged me to take an experimental transfusion at 50k a pop but not now. Makes no sense. Dr.'s really don't care. Pain means nothing to him and his staff. Too bad. Dr.s need to understand what pain is. The nurse told me it was all about liability. Sounds like someone has seen the inside of a courtroom before.