Clayton Homesa truck driver

K

One off your employees was driving next to us on the road, Exit 73 I-81 TN, and almost hit us multiple times. He was going at least 15 over the speed limit and tried to get around us when we were boxed in on all sides. Even though there was no room he switched lanes in front of us, no turn signal. And proceeded to swerve in and out of traffic, almost hitting us again before speeding away to the point where we, mind you we're going 5 over the speedlimit, couldn't see him within a minute or so. The number on the back of his truck was 0723, I'm not sure if this will help but I hope it does. I have a 1 year old in my car and I swear if my daughter wasn't in here I would have chased him down. Please confront this idiotic driver, people, could be hurt. Thank you.

RESOLVED

• Clayton Homes's response · May 24, 2017

Dear Kass Ok, thank you for your communication and for sharing with us your recent experience with a one of our drivers. We take safety very seriously, and apologize that you experienced this situation. We have shared your concerns with our management team over the transportation group, and will investigate what you reported and see that the driver is appropriately counseled.