The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Citimortgage, Inc. — home modification loan
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I applied for a loan modification with Citimortgage in July 2009 after my husband was laid off for almost two years. Today is now March 15th, 2010 and we still have no resolution for our modification. We entered into forberance for a short time where we made partial payments and were told that the modification would be processed within 30 days and we could call and check the status weekly. I am now on my third loan modification application because we were told the first two applications were closed but no one at citimortgage could tell us why and on one occasion we were told that it should not have been closed. I still call to check the status of the third application but starting two weeks ago all five numbers that I have called has you enter your account information, tells you to hold for a representative then hangs up on you. When they call our house we answer and they hang up. Now I can't even talk to anyone. What kind of company is this? I do keep excellent records of people I speak with including names and employee ID numbers but now I can't even get though to anyone. Oh, just for giggles I pressed the option for a NEW LOAN and got a person right away to help me with a new loan but nothing for exsisting customers, imagine that!
More Citimortgage, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues
- Citibank Mortgage - making home affordable
- CitiMortgage - home equity loan transfer to one star rated cenlar, inc.
- CitiMortgage - scam refinancing
- CitiMortgage - customer service after we paid off our mortgage
- CitiMortgage - unethical business practices