Citi Trends — not a reputable website! don't order from citi trends!
I made my order in late January and did not receive anything yet. My order was quite big - I bought two dresses, a top and some jewelry from Citi Trends website. I was really impressed with all the beautiful designs and of course with their cheap prices.
After I completed my order I immediately felt that something was wrong because they did not send me any payment confirmations. I contacted support service but they did not reply and several days later I tried to get my order cancelled and failed.
I can't say anything good about this site, they are not to be trusted and I would not recommend them to anyone. Please buy elsewhere. All I want is to get my money back.
More Citi Trends Complaints & Reviews
- Citi Trends - return policy
- Citi Trends - return
- Citi Trends - lost my money
- Citi Trends - staff barely speaks english and refuses to sell the chosen stuff 
- Citi Trends - management (regional and district manager)
- Citi Trends - layaway plan
- Citi Trend, Waukegan Illinois - clothes, shorts and shirts
- Citi Trends - being rushed out the store
- Citi Trends - customer service
- Citi Trends - rudeness