The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Citi Mortgage — loan modification program - lack of follow through
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been working with CitiBank since January of 2017 to modify my loan. I have submitted my paperwork with them twice and we are now in April and have yet to get a response from them. I keep being told that all the paperwork is submitted and each representative keeps telling me to call back and that it will be going to the underwriter in 10 days. They also continue to tell me that they can't really do anything for me except to continue to call.
I called a manager today and her response was "I see that you have been calling, I also know that your documentation is complete, not sure what else I can do for you except to have you call again"
This has been a very frustrating process. CitiBank "tells you that if you submit all your paperwork it should only take about 30 days" I am not sure what the goverment is doing to ensure that Banks are actually following through. But they continue to delay and make up excuses while my family struggles on the other end.
More Citi Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues
- Citibank Mortgage - making home affordable
- CitiMortgage - home equity loan transfer to one star rated cenlar, inc.
- CitiMortgage - scam refinancing
- CitiMortgage - customer service after we paid off our mortgage
- CitiMortgage - unethical business practices