Citi Mortgage — harassment
I have had a Citi Mortgage for over 4 years. The terms of my mortgage give me a fifteen day grace period to make my payment without a penalty. The day after the scheduled due date, I start receiving two to six phone calls a day telling me my payment is late and they want to talk to me. When I talk to them, they are very abusive saying "Your Payment Is Late", when in fact I am still within my fifteen day grace period. The phone calls persist every day, including Saturdays two to six times a day starting as early as 8am. Once my payment is made by telephone, the calls continue for days.
If I had known this abuse would happen, I would never have done business with them. My other home loan company has NEVER called me when my payment is made within the fifteen day grace period, as it should be.
My advice: DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH CITI BANK!
More Citi Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues
- Citibank Mortgage - making home affordable
- CitiMortgage - home equity loan transfer to one star rated cenlar, inc.
- CitiMortgage - scam refinancing
- CitiMortgage - customer service after we paid off our mortgage
- CitiMortgage - unethical business practices