Circle K Stores — advertised price
This is the second time in the last week I stopped at this store and they have signs up advertising Froster drinks for 79cents, the same cashier insisted on charging 99 cents. Today I ended up walking out and leaving the drink because of this. If a sign is out advertising a price it should be honored, I ended up stopping at Speedway and getting my drink there.
Updated by Brian1959 · Oct 01, 2019
Looks like your forum has been hacked.
Goateff, before you start commenting on someone’s punctuation maybe you should do a little checking on your own use of the English language. What a [censored]ing waste
More Circle K Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K Stores - the.25 cent mug refill 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees 
- Circle K - management
- Circle K Stores - car wash