Circle KI was yelled at by one of your customer service representatives.

I went into the store to buy cigarettes and an energy drink. I wasn't paying attention to the transaction and didn't realize you were no longer running a special on the drinks I purchased and it seemed like the coupon I had for the cigarettes didn't scan. I asked to return the drinks and re ring in the cigarette sue, the customer service representative became very angry with me and threw the correct change at me. I am not one who usually finds myself in conflict with cashier (this is the first time in my life) and she told me to never change me back. I have never been so rudely treated.