Resolved Cinemark — management
I was recently at Sandy Century 16 Union Heights, the managers were acting like children, a Mr. B was running around hitting employees with his laniard, and spitting some sort of liquid at the employees as well. Then in the same night, a Mr. C was on his phone instead of helping the customers problems, and also he was hitting the male employees in the groin area, and it was not lightly, it brought one of the boys down to his knees, and from what I observed it took the boy quite a few minutes to recover. In addition to this childish behavior, they were very crude, cursing like sailors. So in conclusion to what I observed that night, I will be ending my weekly visit to the movies at Cinemark, I will now be a loyal Larry H. Miller costomer.
More Cinemark Complaints & Reviews
- Cinemark.com - terrible customer service!
- Cinemark - without warning!
- Cinemark - gift cards now charge a service fee!!
- Cinemark - managers
- Cinemark - manager
- Cinemark - ticket for babies, customer service needs improvement asap
- Cinemark - concession employees and services
- Cinemark - "it" tickets
- Cinemark - the no food policy
- Cinemark - workplace harassment