Cincinnati Bellporting probs and modem (zoomtown... really!!!) charge

O

Tried for months to have a number ported. I am still trying and I am being charged $100.00 for a ZOOMTOWN modem that I didn't know existed. It was under previous owners contract and is probably obsolete and 20 years old too. It is probably at his house as a paperweight. My experience with this process of trying to switch to Spectrum has made me want to avoid Cincinnati Bell any way I can. I cancelled them as my internet provider at my residence and also for my cell phone service. I will be cancelling my landline at my residence also. They have lost me as a residential and business customer and I will not return.