Cinamuse.comPayment

A

I'm getting billed for a lot of things that I didn't sign up for but if I did how do i terminate services . I got billed from CINAMUSE.com, never been there and never signed up for there service. Don't know how you can help but if you can I like to cancel whatever service I have with CINAMUSE please.Thank you for whatever you can do. I work so the best time to call me would be Sunday but you are probably closed on that day if not then please help however you can. Thank you for your time. Sorry don't have a photo don't know what for but I don't have one.

• Ke
    Ken G Mar 27, 2011

A free trial is offered, then without any notification or reminder of end of trial, full membership payments are deducted regardless. Load of ###!

• Ni
    Nick Support Jul 20, 2012

Hello,

I am a customer support manager at cinamuse and you love to help you with your problem. I will gladly help you and cancel your subscription. Please contact me at [protected]@myglobalsupport.com and I'll be sure to help you in any way I can. If you can kindly provide me with your email or a reference number so i can look up your account it would be appreciated.

Simple email me at the email above and I'll help you as soon as I receive it. We take pride in customer satisfaction so please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Best,
    Nick D

• Ar
    arick1283 Jul 21, 2012

Well I actually looked up Cinamuse.com and it's not bad at all. It says that I have been a customer since April, It's about watching free movies whenever so no worries about it I actually took care of my other online service problems but thanks for your help at least I know someone can help. Maybe in the future I'll remember who I can count on when or if i have online service problems. Thank You for your time and have a good day. Sorry for any inconvenience i may have caused.
    Email address if needed is :: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ni
    Nick Support Jul 23, 2012

Ricardo,

Are you the same person as above?

Let me know and if you have further issues feel free to contact our support # or by email. We will gladly reply to your requests.

Best,
    Nick

• La
    Laresa Cantrell Sep 27, 2012

I want, to delete my card number with .i don, t need your service so take me off?

• Vi
    Vijesh A.k Oct 29, 2012

I want to delete my account in cinamuse how can i delete

• Md
    mdw13 Feb 05, 2013

Noone in our family used this service. When I called about the cc charges they agreed to cancell, but then hung up on me when I asked about credits. Watch your statements for on-going charges, they are making a lot of money and not not rendering serivce.

• Gr
    Gregory Turner Feb 20, 2014

Hello ; my name is Gregory Turner i signed up for a free trial at Cinamuse.com and now i have a pending payment of 39.95 that i didn't authorize threw the company. Can you please get in contact with me at this number [protected] thank you

• Hi
    hinixstu13 Aug 29, 2014

hello my name is Hinewai Koroheke and I signed up for a free trial and now im getting charged for a site i dont even use. could someone please please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com. i live in New Zealand so it is very expensive to ring

• Yo
    Yong Lee Fong Stella Dec 08, 2015

Hi, my name is Stella Yong. I signed up for a free trial at cinamuse.com and now I have a pending payment of $57.07 (USD 39.95) billed on 19/10 and $58.61(USD 39.95) billed on 18/11. Please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com.sg
    Pl cancel my account with immediate effect. If not, I'll report the matter to the police. Thank you

• Ad
    Adelehopkins Mar 01, 2016

I am currently being billed for a product on my credit card for approx $55 on or around 1/2 of every month. I tried to access the website using my email address but they don't have my email address on record. So far I have gone back 4 months, however only just realised this was being deducted out of my account. The reference number on my statement is cinamuse.com [protected] hk

• Gi
    ginagray Jul 13, 2016

I'm getting billed $10.81 every month for something I didn't sign up for. How do I terminate services asap. Don’t know how you can help but if you can I like to cancel whatever service I have with CINAMUSE please. Thank you for whatever you can do.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices