The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CIMB Bank — poor customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Last Friday, 3rd Feb, I lost my ATM card. Im worried someone would use my card, and the branches all closed, so I went home and call to CIMB Bank, first i have call the number for local, and I have choosed the categories for ATM card lost. But, none is answering my call. Ok, nevermind. I was thinking, may be the worker was away or anything. So, i try call again and again for more than 5 times, still none is answering the call!! Ok, fine. Then, I call to the number for international, again.. more than 3 times. I was so pissed about that, how come none is answering the call for that. Ok, I try my luck, I choose other categories ( I forgot what I choosed ), just awhile, someone have answerred my call.
I wonder why, for the categories like ATM card lost, none is there!!
More CIMB Bank Complaints & Reviews
- CIMB Bank - very rude customer service
- CIMB AutoFinance - Wisma Nusantara - tidak puas hati layanan kakitangan cimb autofinance - wisma nusantara
- CIMB-Collection Management Centre - rude n arrogant stff
- CIMB Debit Card - cimb debit card
- CIMB Bank - unauthorised transaction - debit card (atm card)
- CIMB Bank - cimbclick and hotline
- CIMB Bank - staff name intan and femi from sales dept
- CIMB Bank - reactivation of cimb clicks account.
- CIMB Bank - credit card settlement
- CIMB Bank Jerantut Branch - rude services