CIMB Bankpoor customer service

Last Friday, 3rd Feb, I lost my ATM card. Im worried someone would use my card, and the branches all closed, so I went home and call to CIMB Bank, first i have call the number for local, and I have choosed the categories for ATM card lost. But, none is answering my call. Ok, nevermind. I was thinking, may be the worker was away or anything. So, i try call again and again for more than 5 times, still none is answering the call!! Ok, fine. Then, I call to the number for international, again.. more than 3 times. I was so pissed about that, how come none is answering the call for that. Ok, I try my luck, I choose other categories ( I forgot what I choosed ), just awhile, someone have answerred my call.
I wonder why, for the categories like ATM card lost, none is there!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices