CIBC Aventura Visa Infinite Cardaventura points are a farse

C

Sadly, my husband died in april I went to the bank to speak to someone regarding his accounts, I was told I needed an appointment which I made. The date of the appointment I returned to the bank but it was closed due to a robbery I contacted amanda (she was who I had the appointment with) I rescheduled and went to see her armed with my husband's death certtificate. She took my interact card and promptly took my aventura visa too after using the funds from the accont to pay the balance. I asked her about the points of the aventura and told her of my plans to use them for travel I was given aventura's phone number. Today I tried to use the points but I am unable to do so because they never received the paperwork. The flight I wanted to book is on sale for 24 hours so I guess I will miss out on that too!

• Ca
    CAROL MUCKLER May 22, 2012

Fyi. that is none of your business how he died but it's been a few months and the reason I NEEDED THE FLIGHT WAS TO TAKE HIS ASHES TO HIS MOTHER AND FAMILY IN THE EAST! THANKS FOR YOUR SYMPATHY.