Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Equipment Leasing & Financing Chrysler Capital Not applying my payoff check to my account properly and timely!!!

Chrysler Capital  -  Not applying my payoff check to my account properly and timely!!!

K
Author of the complaint
3:52 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My name is Kyra C. Hall and I have as of January 8, 2022 sent in yet a second check to Chrysler capital to pay off and close my account that referenced a 2020 ram 1500. The navy federal check in question was indeed overnighted and received on January 10, 2022 at 7:33am by an s. Figueroa-a Chrysler capital employee. It is my assertion that this check should have been scanned into their payables system and then applied to my account in 24-48hrs... Well it's now January 17, 2022, and my husband myself will not be able to close on our new home tomorrow January 18, 2022 because no one at Chrysler capital (besides Mrs. Stacey this morning at 8:02am) can give me a definitive explanation as to why this very common process of applying money is taking so long! I don't want to hear about covid, it's now being overused and people are using it so that they aren't held responsible for poor customer service! I serve people everyday... And if I did to my clients what Chrysler capital is doing to me... I wouldn't have a business. One thing for certain... I will never be a customer of Chrysler capital again, I and will make sure to pass this very unfortunate experience on to everyone I do business with!

More Chrysler Capital complaints & reviews

Chrysler Capital - lease return fee
Chrysler Capital - lien release
Chrysler Capital - payoff
Chrysler Capital - harassing me for my payment that was not late
0 comments