Christmas Tree Shops12ft x 10ft gazebo by nantucket distributors

Hello,
I bought a Gazebo from your Natick store on 5/17/2017. My husband and I assembled it this past weekend and on completion of the project discovered that one of the side shade panels has a defective zipper.
The zipper will not go past a certain point because it seems to be warped.
I have enclosed all pictures I felt were relevant.
I would love to just get a new shade piece.
I could not find any information on Nantucket Distributors or else I would have contacted them.
Judy Moran
[protected]@verizon.net
Please let me know if you need any other information