Chipotle Mexican Grillguacamole and chips

Hello,

I recently visited your Sawgrass store, located at 129 NW 136th Ave #190 Plantation, FL 33325 at 12:15 pm, where I purchased guacamole and chips. I got back to my place of employment to eat what I thought would've been a good appetizer to my lunch but I was unfortunately disappointed...the chips taste as if they were left out for over a week. I was unable to return my purchase because I was on my 30 min lunch break. I normally do not write complaints but I feel as though I wasted my money on this food item. I typically do not have any issues with any of you locations. I do hope to have a better experience in the future, because I will continue to patron this location. I just felt a need to inform you of my experience.

Danielle M.