Chipotle Mexican Grill — food was cold and didn't receive my chips.
I ordered from the app on Sunday October 27 2019. I placed an order to be picked my order at 9:30 pm. When I got my order there was no chips and the burrito was cold. I was told that they were out of chips and wasn't fixing anymore. I was told that they were going to place my receipt in the managers office and she would tell him/her what had happened and they would replace my order. The order was for a chicken burrito and chips. I asked her was she sure they would replace the order she again said yes. I called back and talked to someone named Douglas. I was told that they couldn't replace the whole order but I could get the chips. I was very dissappointed. I was told I could get my same order just call and talk to the manager. They didn't offer a refund for not having the chips or anything. I just want your manager and staff to get on the same page. I know it was just chips but they offered to replace the order and that is what I expected. The order was in the name of Elexis Harris.
More Chipotle Mexican Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Chipotle - sexual harassment 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - unsefa food 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - horrible work environment and dirty cleaning habits 
- Chipotle - bad service 
- Chipotle - rude behaviour and extra charge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a so called 3 pointer and bad service from the cashier 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - liar & rude supervisor in milestone, germantown, md branch
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a chicken salad and a chicken bowl.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - service 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - savannah on 5/13/2017 @ 8:45 pm