I went to Chipotle at the Laurel Md location on March 22. I ordered a chicken burrito bowl with everything including the red hot pepper salsa. The bowl looked scrumptious so I dug into it. Not too long after taking several bites, my mouth was on fire. I ran up to the counter and requested water but they said I have to buy the cup. I didnt order a drink because I couldnt afford it so I had to deal with the burn. I asked why they didn't warn me and they said they dont need too. Had the runs bad too.