Children's Placeorder cancelled

K

I ordered clothes for my children online for Christmas. Usually I go into the store but due to some personal issues I ordered online. I received an email the next day that my order had been cancelled. So I waited about 3 days for my money to be returned to me and nothing happened, so I called customer service and they said i needed to talk to my cardholder. I talked to my cardholder and they told me to call the place that I ordered from and every time I called they had some excuse or another and I had to wait on the phone for over an hour. They told me that I wouldnt get my refund until AFTER Christmas. I am NEVER shopping there again.