Chicago Tribunered plum

D

I've contacted the [protected] line 8 times to try to stop the Red Plum from being delivered to my location. Each time they tell me it will stop and it doesn't. It's a waste of time and money to continue to deliver they paper twice weekly, since it gets thrown away. Please stop the delivery.

Contact dates:
11/29/16 requested stop
2/7/17 requested stop
3/28/17 talked with Alex
4/4/17 talked with Julie
4/18/17 talked with Allison, escalated request to delivery manager
5/4/17 talked with Gregory, account supervisor, filed complaint with carrier/delivery department
6/9/17 talked with Amber, filed a complaint, gave me bogus delivery company phone number [protected]

• Hi
    Hinkley Dec 18, 2019

I am not receiving your Red Plum/ Local Values flyers. I "want" very much to receive the weekly flyer! I have called numerous times to the phone number listed on the flyer to complain and inquire as to why the delivery person skips my home. This has not helped. I am still not receiving the flyers. For some unknown reason they skip my home and my driveway neighbor. I know these flyers are provided "no charge" to residents but, the retailers who advertise in the Red Plum pay the Chicago Tribune for this service. I have contacted the corporate offices of the grocery stores I shop in to make them aware of your delivery issues.