Chewyhorrendous!

R

I think it's the worst experience with online shopping I have ever had.
I desperately needed some medications, but it turned out that my order was put on hold for unknown reasons. I called them several times to figure out what was going on and they said that everything was ok and I have nothing to worry about.
After 2 weeks I wanted to know when exactly I should start worrying? Is it ok if I finally start doing it, huh? Whenever I call they tell me the same story about how everything is ok, but they do absolutely nothing. The only thing they have to tell me is if they are going to ship my order or not. Maybe it was out of stock or stuff like that. But no, they behave like crap and have no any definite answer for me. And the last straw was when they just canceled my order without any sign of a refund.
Very nice.
And you decide whether you want to mess with them or not...