Chevys Fresh Mexmanager katie

R Jun 23, 2019

I come to this restaurant since 2007 when I moved from south Florida. After years, this location was sold and started the new management, with higher prices and smaller portions. Every single time I came after the managers try to resolve any issues but today was it. The manager had the audacity of telling me that no, I'm not always here since she didn't recognize me. Really?? So I'm not a repeated customer now because she DOESN'T recognize me! But wait, I do come here often, and I am the one that doesn't recognize her... I asked the server and she works here less than 2 years! I come for 12... ha. O order fajitas and the side or sour cream was actually 1tbsp, also salad 1tbsp, tamalito 1tbsp, exactly what she told me. Wait again: the tbsp is supposed to be divided by 4 TORTILLAS! Is the dinner portion. And she had the courage of telling me that she couldn't bring any more.
Complaints don't work, but reviews do, and a lot! So here I'm filling a complaint, but will also write a review.