Chevronrude, billergerant &customer service&

P

After working hard & finally heading home I stopped off at the Irondale, AL Chevron gas station. I pumped & paid by credit card at the pump> I did this for the convenience so I would not have to go into the store. When I questioned the clerk about no receipts outside> he went into a tirade about the outside receipt problem. I told him I needed to go & to just give me the receipt, that I was not interested in any further details. He followed me out the door, yelling and cursing me & told me not to return. I wasn't planning on returning to a business that allows a rude, temperamental & immature clerk to "service" the public. It's bad enough that gas prices are higher but at least we can give our $$$ to others that are polite with emphasis on customer service. This guy was young, slim, foreign & apparently needs to be disciplined or fired. I have heard from others that in the community that he has "flew the handle" & has been obnoxious & rude to them as well. I have also called the Chevron company & lodged a complaint as well. More people should complain about poor service so that the matter will be corrected. Otherwise simply stop patronizing these places & then they might take action to ensure the consumers are treated with respect & courteously.

• Au
    austin texas Sep 28, 2008

I went to the Chevron on Pecan Creek and 620 in Austin, TX because it had a big sign out front saying car wash. When I pumped my gas and went in to get a code for the wash, I was told it wasn't working. That was the second time this had happened after passing up a cheaper Gas station so I could get a car wash. I asked for a raincheck but, of course, he didn't speak English and had no idea what i was talking about. If you don't have a car wash, put a sign on the pumps or take the sign down. I will not use that station ever again.

• Ms
    msnee2sweet Jul 11, 2009

I WENT TO THE CHERVON LOCATED ON DULLES DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA.AT ABOUT 552AM I WENT IN SINCE I HAD FUEL MAN SHE SAID I HAD TO LEAVE MY DRIVERS LICENSE WITH HER WHICH WAS FINE.I WENT IN AFTER BEING OUTH THERE FOR AT LEAST 10 MIN. SHE MEET ME TO THE DOOR HOLLERING AND SCREAMING AT ME FOR NO REASON.AND NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE SHE HAD A GUY BEHIND THE COUNTOR THEY WERE KISSING WHEN I WALK IN.I GO TO THIS STORE OFTEN BUT NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF SERVICE BEFORE AND I WILL NOT RETURN

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices