Chevron Gas Station — harrasment and race discrimination
About a year back, I started going to this gas station almost every day, mostly for my cigarettes. After a few months One of the Cashier's begun hitting on me, which I didn't think anything of, But about a week later the same man asked me to go on a date with him, I refused and left. The next day I returned and wanted to purchase more cigarettes, And much to my dismay the price was raised a whole two dollars more then what the average cost of them are anywhere else. I come back a few days later since its so close to my home I can walk there, Once again one of the cashiers ask me on a date and I refuse again. It got to the point where if I want to pay the regular price for them I have to go in early in the morning when they aren't there, like I have to avoid the store just because I feel like I'm being harrased. Well Today I went back to the gas station, I was in line waiting to check out and leave, there was an African-American man behind me in line asked the cashier "Hey, what are you upto Indian/Chinese guy?" (keep in mind this gas station is all Arabian/muslim owned) The cashier looks the man dead in the face and flips him off and said "[censored] you guy, Im not Chinese."
This place continues to disappoint me and treat its costumers in a horrible manner.
Please do something about this, thank you for your time.
More Chevron Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $
- Texaco/chevron - spam
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd
- Chevron/texaco - e-mail scam
- Chevron - bad practices
- Chevron Gas Station - very, very rude employees
- Chevron Gas Station - failure for pump to cut off
- Chevron Texaco - I did not enter a promotion