Chess Telecomservice, billing, the lot

The worst company in the world. I don't even know where to start. They are so awful, when I complained I got abusive emails from their CEO, David Pollock. Their service is unreliable. Their technical support failed to find a fault on my line that caused serious problems for a month. I had to buy a broadband dongle to keep access to the internet. I could not transfer to another provider because their Mac Code did not work so BT cancelled the install. I stopped my direct debit in the hope they would cut me off. They said they would but they didn't. They stopped sending me bills then added late payment charges on bills they hadn't sent. They thought they had cut me off until I reported yet another fault. These people are a complete, total and utter shambles. They don't what they are doing. As others have said, do not touch with a barge pole. You will regret it. I reported them to OFCOM twice for poor service and billing problems.