Chess Telecomchess telecom give my private data to 3rd party companies

T

when you signup a for a service with CHESS TELECOM obviously they do a credit check on you.

I had some financial problems, now I am clean but its not the case.
so they never told me I have a bad credit score, they never refuse me a service and I become their happy customer.

in next 3 days I received plenty of mail from debt collectors to my new home address, later also phone calls including my mobile.

HOW DID IT HAPPEN ?
If they are not happy with me as a customer they should refuse me a service.
but NO chess telecom give My private data god knows where, who give them right to do that !!
YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS

I was so angry, of course it was impossible to cancel the contract !!!
I spend over two weeks to do so ...

ZERO CONFIDENTIALITY
AND £30 FEE FOR LATE PAYMET ???