Chegg.comThey charged me for using free trial!

V

Their free trial is nothing but scam, don't believe Chegg, they will steal your money!
I tried their free trial and was charged $50 for who knows what. And when I contacted Chegg support and demanded some explanation and my money back, they pretended that they had no idea what was I talking about. They said that if it was said "free" then it was "free" and they claimed that they never took my money!
No matter what I said they insisted they had nothing to do with that. This site is nothing but scam, not only they stole from me but they also called me a liar! Save your money and time and avoid Chegg!