The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cheapoair — dirty dealing, lying and fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Please oh please don't do business with this company! My husband and I are trying to get back from our long holiday in Slovenia and bought tickets from Cheapoair.
They say they have issued the e-tickets (false ones it seems because Czech Air has no record of a reservation being made under my husband's name).
The charges are on his credit card, but the e-ticket numbers are false.
They've been harrassing us for a scan or fax of our passports and credit card for "security and verification purposes" which is usually a red flag, but we are desperate to get back so we tried it. We tried to fax them 6 times--they wouldn't give us their international fax code, and each time we tried to fax them it bounced back.
Now they claim they have our card authorization form but no passport/card scan and are threatening to cancel our trip and say they "bear no responsibility for cancellation charges."
I don't know why, if they say all this hoop jumping is for "our security" against "false charges on our credit card" why in the name of all that's good did they charge our card, give us false e-tickets all before verifying our identity!
They are seriously shady, and should be put out of business.
I wonder if this is all a scam just to collect a few hundred dollars worth of cancellation fees.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on!
- CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch!
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours
- Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service
- Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- Cheapoair - refund fee
- Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!