Having problems with CheapOair?

CheapOair reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 19, 2006. The latest review Refund Pending since March'2021 was posted on Sep 17, 2021. The latest complaint flight booking #72415095 was resolved on Aug 11, 2021. CheapOair has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 321 reviews. CheapOair has resolved 152 complaints.

CheapOair Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 566 2345 (USA - English)
+1 888 525 7569 (USA - Spanish)
+1 888 766 3163 (Canada - English)
+1 888 525 7573 (Canada - French)
+44 20 3514 8100 (United Kingdom)
+61 2 8074 9565 (Australia)
+852 6963 0549 (Hong Kong)
+852 6963 0550 (Hong Kong)
+353 1526 9772 (Ireland)
+353 1526 9773 (Ireland)
+64 9280 5224 (New Zealand)
+64 9280 5225 (New Zealand)
+65 80 0101 3119 (Singapore)
+65 80 0101 3120 (Singapore)
+27 110 623 034 (South Africa)
+27 110 623 035 (South Africa)
+971 8000 3570 3491 (United Arab Emirates)
+971 8000 3570 3492 (United Arab Emirates)
c/o Fareportal Inc., 135 West 50th Street, Suite 500
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CheapOair Customer Service. Initial CheapOair complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CheapOair above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CheapOair. Discuss the issues you have had with CheapOair and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CheapOair Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

Cheapoairrefund

On 17 April 2018 I was on flight 2755 from Nassau to Toronto, should have connected Toronto to London Gatwick . My name is Jacquelyn Steed and I booked my travel arrangements vial Cheapoair - booking confirmation [protected] on Feb 12 2018.
The purpose of my trip was to attend a 1 day seminar on April 19th hosted by ICA and return to Bahamas on April 20th.
Due to the cancellation by Westjest of flight 2755 and me not being able to catch a flight out the same day to to lack of timely processing, I could not make the conference which started 8:30 am London time on 19th April.

As a consequence of the foregoing, I requested from CheapOair a full refund on April 17th/18th 2018. I was advised that I would receive a refund in the amount of 389.72 - which as at today's date I have not yet received. Yesterday I received notification from CheapOair that they would credit my account for $152 - which I am not clear what this small refund is for as I paid 896.06 for trip to London via Westjet with return flight via two other flight carriers.

I

Your review and consideration of this matter is greatly appreciated.

Cheapoairillegal and fraudulent behaviour - refuse to honor their own t&cs and refused to process re-booking

I made the unfortunate error of booking flights for my son and I through this terrible website from Istanbul to London August 2017 on Turkish Airlines. I subsequently cancelled the flights, paid the cancellation fees, and was informed that I had the value of the tickets ($420.42) as credit which I can use towards a rebooking within one year. It is now June 2018 and I have tried to rebook flights using the credit that I have but CheapOair are refusing to honor their own T&Cs!
    The cancellation email I received from them literally states the following: "Once the booking is canceled, you will have a $420.42 credit with Turkish Airlines, valid for one year from the original date of issue... When you use the credit, there will be an airline penalty of $100.00 per person, plus any applicable fare difference. This credit is non-transferable and non-refundable, and may only be used by the person(s) name don the original ticket..."
    I am a person named on the original ticket and I am the one asking for a rebooking using the $420.42 of credit available, since my son is incapable of travel. CheapOair are claiming that I only have $210 to use (!!!) and that, otherwise, this is treated "as a transfer". Nowhere in the cancellation email does it say that the available credit is to be apportioned 50-50 between my son and I. Their T&C's literally spell out that I have the whole $420.42 to use. Nowhere in their T&Cs does it say that the amount has to be used by both or all persons named on the original ticket and not one of them. It literally uses the term "person(s)" which denotes either one or more persons.
    I have wasted hours on the phone with their customer service team to no avail. They are very unhelpful and just repeat the same thing over and over again, in that this is transfer (when it is clearly not!!!). At one point, a supervisor said they are happy to allow a rebooking with the full credit if I contact Turkish Airlines to get "a waiver code" (even though their T&Cs explicitly state that an rebooking should be handled through CheapOair and not through the airlines). I spoke to Turkish Airlines customer services who said that they never issue "waiver codes", that CheapOair should know that and know better than to suggest otherwise (!!!), and that this is CheapOair's problem and the least CheapOair can do is allow me to use the credit towards a new booking.
    Relayed the message to CheapOair and, again, to no avail. It is literally like talking to a brick wall. I have wasted so much time being put on hold while their customer reps disappear for ages, before coming back to refer me to another rep (who once again places me on hold before making another referral).
    This is the absolute worst level of customer service I have encountered with a travel agency before (and I am a very frequent flyer). I am reading out their own T&Cs for them and yet they refuse to honor them, and instead are making up terms after the fact (at one point, one of their customer reps explicitly said to me that I should not be reading the cancellation email that they sent "too literally"!!! This is a legal document, for crying out loud!!!).
    I fail to understand how is this agency still allowed to operate despite their blatantly illegal and fraudulent behaviour. This is absolutely appalling.
    Safe to say that I will never, ever be using this shameful excuse of a website ever again (and will make sure that I let everyone I know avoid it at all costs).

• Updated by Rita Hayek · Jun 04, 2018

Oh, and now, after being put on hold for 24 minutes (this is my fourth call with the customer rep team), they hung up on me.

• Updated by Rita Hayek · Jun 04, 2018

Call number 6 - got hung up on again. I have spent 2 hours 28 minutes on the phone with CheapOair's customer services (not an exaggeration - I added up the time from my phone) with no solution whatsoever. Instead, CheapOair have: 1) insulted me (the customer service rep said I cannot read simple words); 2) offered a rebooking which involves me paying an extra $300+ (this is in addition to the $420.42 I paid them and which they are refusing to let me use towards my rebooking; I should mention that the flights I have looked up on their failure of a website before calling were for a total of $380); 3) refused to honor their own T&Cs; and 4) illegally took my money.
        What a bunch of crooks. Anyone would be out of their right mind to even consider using their website ever again.

• CheapOair's response · Jun 05, 2018

The terms of the ticket and you posted it here The ticket is non transferable, period. So trying to split the ticket is a portion trying to being transferred to another person. Person(s) is mainly if there are multiple people in the reservation, doesn't mean multiple people can use the ticket. Feel free to check with Turkish airlines, and any airline, name changes are not allowed on a ticket and are the rules of the airlines, not CheapOair. As a travel agency we have to follow the rules put in place by the airlines.

• Updated by Rita Hayek · Jun 06, 2018

I am not trying to transfer it to another person and I have made that clear numerous times - I am the original person who is named on the original ticket and I am the one who want to make and use the rebooking. Person(s) means one or more persons on the original ticket, and I am a person on the original ticket. Plain and simple. Stop trying to make it sound like I am asking for something which I am not. Nowhere on the ticket does it say I am only entitled to use half of the amount. If that is the rule, it should state that in your T&Cs. You cannot make this up and try and impose it afterwards, because that is fraud and misrepresentation 101.
        I have contacted Turkish Airlines and they told me this is for you to deal with, not them (and the Turkish Airlines customer rep said that CheapOair should not be referring their customers to the airlines to avoid dealing with their issues). Again, stop trying to push this onto others when this is CheapOair's fault. I cannot get over how unprofessional you guys are - at least own up to your mistakes!!!

Cheapoairticket refund

I have requested a refund for a flight in which I did not book for. I have initially booked a flight from Winnipeg (YWG) to Vancouver (YVR) and they got the wrong date and wrong destination! They did not send me the confirmation until today which is 5 days after I had made the booking. I had to personally call to West jet to find out that my flight was incorrectly booked. I've contacted cheap o air 4-5 times to see if my issue could be resolved but none could be done. I have also contacted West Jet and they claim that their agreement is that only Cheap O Air has the authority to make any changes to the bookings. I am seriously upset with the service. Nobody should use this company and should have to go through this.

• CheapOair's response · May 16, 2018

Please forward the 8 digit booking number so that we can investigate into what has happened. Our apologies for the inconvenience,

Cheapoairfinding out cheapoair had cancelled my departure flight with no notification or refund.

On December 6, 2017 I booked round trip tickets from Gander, NL to Fort McMurray, AB for my wife and I with Cheapoair and paid them $1242.22 by visa. The departure flight was to leave Gander at 2:35 pm on April 27, 2018 and return on May 19, 2018 leaving Fort McMurray at 10:50 am. Around The last of January I received an e-mail from Cheapoair saying that my return flight had been changed to a night flight leaving Fort McMurray at 12:25 am and arriving in Gander at 2:38 pm that afternoon. Since my wife and I are seniors and find nighttime flying very hard I cancelled the return flight and after threatening to file a complaint The full amount of my return flight ($633.00) was credited back to my visa on february 8, 2018. On April 25, 2018 just 2 days before my departure flight I checked on Cheapoair's website and my flight was still confirmed but the return flight for May 19 was still there as well. Being curious about it I checked the airline confirmation number on the Air Canada website and was told that that booking had been cancelled.I had not been refunded for the departure flight and had not been notified that the flight had been cancelled.I was on the phone for about two hours on the night of the 25 and was told by three different supervisors that they would fix it within an hour or so.They never did I was given the runaround the next day by three or four other agents until I finally told them to give me a refund or I would talk to visa and file a dispute.They then agreed and sent me an e-mail stating a refund of $609.22. If I do get the refund in the next week or so they will have refunded me a total of $1242.22 which is the same as I originally paid. Fair right? NO not fair at all! When I rebooked my departure flight for the same day (April 27, 2018)it now cost me $1515.42.
        I quickly realized why they had given me the runaround and why they promised to refund my return fare with no cancellation fee. It was because for them to fix "their" mistake they would have had to pay the new (late booking) price of $1515.42 to the airline. I booked my return trip with Westjet on Feb. 9, 2018 at a cost of $639.00 and because of cheapoair's fault I had to ook my departure just hours before take off. It cost me another $1515.42 for a round trip total of $2154.42 an extra cost to me of $912.20.I don't think that I should have to burden this extra cost.We are low income seniors and this stress caused by Cheapoair really puts a damper on a very special trip to see our grandchildren that we were so looking forward to. Any help as to what we can do will be appreciated. Thank you.

• CheapOair's response · Apr 27, 2018

Please provide the 8 digit booking number so that this can be looked into. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

• Updated by hazeleric · Apr 27, 2018

Cheapoair booking number:[protected]

Cheapo Airwebsite

On website filled out each item as shown when to book and the getting errors on the booking which were not errors at all from my end. Everything lit in green check marks, but would book flight. Talk with customer service to no avail. They kept getting a total price of 1800+ dollars when I am looking at a booking price of 1682. I am looking at another site.

website
          website

Cheapoairair tickets refund of booking [protected]

Hi all
            My wife made an inquiry about the fares yesterday afternoon, executive mentioned to her that if you could cancel within 24 hours of your booking you would get full refund. She/he never mentioned about it is only apply if it is before 11:49 p.m same day

So, I had purchased tickets last night about 10:50 pm and paid about $2400 and then this after noon about 4:00 p.m (almost 7 hours before 24 hours deadline) when I asked for cancellation they said i would get refund of only $1500 because as per the rule within 24 hours means same day. Isn't it fishy ?

I have asked executive to provide me a details where it says " cancellation withing 24 hours of booking mean before 11:59 same day" and he has been checking the details since last half an hour.

I am looking for legal help on this matter for my refund.

Can somebody advise or help me to get full refund, please ?

I find this is fraud.

Thanks,
            Hardik

• Updated by hardik2983 · Mar 14, 2018

I spoke to executive "Savas" and he mentioned that cancellation withing 24 hours of booking means same day before "11:59 p.m". I find this is really fishy rule.

• CheapOair's response · Mar 14, 2018

Dear Sir, because you booked on our Canada website, www.cheapoair.ca the 24 hour rule is prior to 11;59pm the same day. When you checked with the agent it was a generic question and on our .com site, yes we allow a 24 hour cancellation for a refund. But with the .ca site due to the time difference when the reservation get's booked, and you called back, it was past midnight the following day. The ticket is refundable which we have sent for a refund, but the airline penalty per person to get a refund is applicable. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

• Updated by hardik2983 · Mar 14, 2018

dear Sir,
                When we call customer care executive, he or she should provide more specific information that as we are looking to fly from canada there will be a different rule or policies for the refund based on .com or .ca. How does customer do comparison of policies between .com or .ca ? Just put your feet into my shoes., if you ever come accross such situation do you go and search different rules between .com or .ca if companies have different website ? That's why we call center executive for rules and policies. Also, isn't it unfair to customer who book just 2 mins prior to 11:59 and who booked after 11:59 they both treated differently even if they are paying same fare price or more.

Also based on your note regarding air line charges, my wife had spoken to american airline while I was chatting with 'SAVAS' and lady clearly mentioned that if it is within 24 hours of booking, they don't charge any penalty.

Can you please clarify more on this, please ?

I apologize but it seems i was trapped.

Thanks,
                Hardik

• CheapOair's response · Mar 15, 2018

However you were not flying on American airlines, but it was United and Air India...but this is resolved and United has agreed to assist with the refund.

Cheapoaircancelled my international flight

I booked a roundtrip from New Delhi to Washington IAD airport from 26th May to 30th June for my parents who are senior citizens. After booking flight schedule change happened and changed the layover period from 7 hours to 1 hour 40 minutes.I agreed to it though it is very difficult to board another flight in 1 hour 40 minutes at a new airport for 2 senior citizens. After that a new flight changed happen in which my parents were supposed to travel back in time and board the flight since layover time was -1 hour - 40 minutes.I called Cheapoair and I was informed to call after a week since they could not find any other alternative. Then I called after 5 days and I was informed that the schedule change caused more than 12 hour layover and Saudi airlines do not allow Indians to stay for long layovers in the airport so I have to cancel my ticket. The sad thing is I asked to change my itinerary for 2-3 days so that my parents can fly but Cheapoair staff was not at all helpful. They mentioned no other alternative is there and I have to cancel my flight. They didn't provide me any other alternative to book another flight.I had to book another flight for same dates by myself with different airlines and it charged me a lot of money. It was Cheapoair responsibility to book itinery with other airlines so that I don't have to spend more money out of my pocket. I am receiving a refund for my cancelled flight but it is an international flight that's why I booked my ticket 5 months before. Since I had to book ticket 2 months before I had to pay more money.I would like compensation for inconvenience and extra charges.

Cheapoairdid not disclose the cancellation fee.

We booked the tickets on feb 19 at 6pm. During booking process, there is nothing that make sure that the customer aware of the cancellation fee. There is nothing for us to acknowledge that we aware of cancellation fee. The only thing that standout was the red banner "book with confidence". "free 24hr cancellation" on top right corner. I called at 8pm to cancel, the agent told me that the cancellation is $75 pp. The next morning (about 14 hours after booking) I called again to see if I can change the time of the flight because the connection was too short. I was afraid that I may not make a connection. The agent told me that I have to pay $300 pp to change. I asked him about cancellation, he told me it will be $350 pp. He said that $75 cancellation fee was for less than 4 hours. He kept on pushing me to change the flight time. I did not know better. I finally agreed to change the flight time for $289 pp. Total of $863 for 3 people. By the time I find out the truth, it's too late for me to do anything. It's obvious that this agent and this company lied to me. I also call the airline directly, they said that the fee from the agency. The airline doesn't charge to cancel or change within 24 hours.

• CheapOair's response · Feb 21, 2018

Dear Lefamily, very sorry for your recent experience booking on our site. I would like to bring to your attention that it states full refund within 24 hours, not "free" cancellation right above the flight. Also, on the payment page in the box that says you have acknowledged you've read all the terms and conditions, and agree, it also reads you can cancel within 24 hours with a fee. I am very sorry that this was not seen prior to making your arrangements on our site. We will be happy to make the changes for you, or cancel the existing reservation.

Cheapoaircustomer service for the sake of making sales and commission she made me book tickets.

I was booking 2 tickets from Washington Dulles to Hyd India, I saw a fare online and called them which she helped me and I wanted to ask her to add two more minor children one-way tickets for returning. she was able to convince me and booked my ticket and told if I would like to add them right now or later? I wanted to add them right away so she gave me fare like around $600 for each.I wanted to book them and she said, if I would like to them later I asked if it can be done? she said minor cannot travel alone there is no problem we can give u ticket, I asked the price change she said there won't be any problem with that. she wanted to just book the tickets and after 2 days I called to add my kids the someone from CS told me the fare $1400 each and total for $3000 for both the tickets. I was like she never told me the prices can be changed now it's like a clear con for making money and I am obliged to book tickets same dates they gave me BS reason.. making me look like a fool. if she would have told me this is going to happen who in the world wants to throw triple the price for same tickets? it was a planned and misleading trick to rob me and now I can't even cancel and rebook 4 tickets as they gonna charge me $600. what kinda business is it? someone explain me.. this whole scenario would have avoided if I didn't listen or she didn't convince me to just book 2 tickets am in a huge loss and no one is taking responsibility.

I spoke to them for 2 hours and now they giving lame excuses of their policy... I usually book from them every year :(

my booking is [protected]
                  I am living on 10 jan 2018. spoiled my trip

• Updated by shaistafarheen · Jan 09, 2018

leaving on 10th of January sorry for typos

• Updated by shaistafarheen · Jan 09, 2018

I was booking 2 tickets from Washington Dulles to Hyd India, I saw a fare online and called them which she helped me and I wanted to ask her to add two more minor children one-way tickets for returning. she was able to convince me and booked my ticket and told if I would like to add them right now or later? I wanted to add them right away so she gave me fare like around $600 for each.I wanted to book them and she said, if I would like to add them later I asked if it can be done? she said minor cannot travel alone there is no problem we can give u ticket, I asked the price change she said there won't be any problem with that. she wanted to just book the tickets and after 2 days I called to add my kids the someone from CS told me the fare $1400 each and total for $3000 for both the tickets. I was like she never told me the prices can be changed now it's like a clear con for making money and I am obliged to book tickets same dates they gave me BS reason.. making me look like a fool. if she would have told me this is going to happen who in the world wants to throw triple the price for same tickets? it was a planned and misleading trick to rob me and now I can't even cancel and rebook 4 tickets as they gonna charge me $600. what kinda business is it? someone explain me.. this whole scenario would have avoided if I didn't listen or she didn't convince me to just book 2 tickets am in a huge loss and no one is taking responsibility.

my booking is [protected]

Cheapoairticket sales

Concerns one of CheapoAir suppliers, Liuda tours.

CheapOAir booking: [protected]

Liuda Tours: Booking Ref. BR-[protected]--Hong Kong Disneyland admisssion E-Ticket (6729P9) and BR-[protected]--Hong Kong Airport Express Ticket (6729P12)

I have no complaints with other CheapOair suppliers on this trip even though there were flight changes, hotel cancellations and pickup point changes for the two day trips. In each case I was properly notified.

However the tickets purchased through Liuda Tours last June are the subjects of this complaint. I received by email what were announced as "prepaid vouchers" but they contained caveats that additional materials would be sent "within 72 hours" or "in 2 or 3 days" that would be needed for entry. However, I had not received the additional information by the time I arrived in Hong Kong in December and was unable to reach Liuda Tours on it local contact number. This necessitated purchasing the tickets again at the gate.

I am requesting that CheapOair intercede and request a refund since I am unable to reach Liuda Tours. I will supply receipts for the additional expenses if necessary.

[protected]

Cheapoairrun around

Some days ago I went online to check out flights from LAX to Austin for March 24-29, 2018.
                      I usually use Cheapoair to book my flights.
                      A couple days later I received an e-mail from Cheapoair asking if I was still interested in a flight to Austin.
                      The e-mail provided a phone number offering lower prices not quoted online.
                      I called the number and talked to someone who said they could not book for a group.
                      They tried to transfer me to group bookings. (I wanted to book for 16 people)
                      The person came back online and said they were not able to transfer me, but gave me a number to call directly.
                      I called the number and there was a long ad that I had to listen to. Then there was another long ad, then another, then another, then another, then another.
                      After 10 long ads I hung up.
                      I called the original number back and told the person that I had called the group booking number and had to listen to advertisements over and over
                      and over and over and over and over.
                      He said he could book for groups of less than 9. So I asked him for a quote and his price was much higher than online.
                      So I tried the group bookings number again and this time I listened through all the wonderful ads.
                      There were 11 ads. At the end they said I had the wrong number and gave me another number to call.
                      I called the other number and immediately another ad started up.
                      Exasperated I hung up.
                      Eventually I made a group booking on Priceline for 16 people.
                      In the past I always used cheapoair.
                      But I made the decision never to use them again.
                      How can they put their faithful customers through such torture?

Cheapoairinternet airline booking

I booked travel for two persons through Cheapo air also known as One Travel. Approx 12 hours later I called and asked to move the departure up 2 days, I was told I could not. Their ad led you to believe otherwise. So I asked how much it would cost to cancel the flight and was told $50.00, no other charges were mentioned so I cancelled the flight. Instead of $50.00 for the cancellation I was charged $326.80 for non refundable charges and fees. If the agent would have mentioned the additional charges I would not have cancelled. When I complained I was told I should have read the company's terms and conditions which are quite lengthy. I would think that a good company would inform the customer of all the additional charges when inquiring of the cost for cancellation. They were rude and uncaring . My credit card company Citi Double Card notified me that I am responsible for these unjust charges.

Cheapoairunable to cancel ticket. even for a fee.

I booked ticket for 1800 USD and after 17 days I requested cancellation of ticket. I was ready to pay the fee what ever it is since I will save some money from that 1800. But no cancellation that lame and I lost 1800 USD. No other competitior website expedia cheapfareguru or any other does this [censor] business. Request people to stay away from BOOKING AT CHEAPOAIR. You can get way better deals at other places (with a bit of safety in case of emergency) If your plan has 1 % of chances to be changed, stay away from CheapOair. I called up airlines and they were ready to cancel but it need to come from booking agent. Every penny counts. Make wise decision.

Cheapoairthey changed my requested dates for departure and arrival. I called and complained.. they want a $50.00 cancellation fee.

i entered departure date of 12/18/2017 they changed the date after my confirmation to 12/16/2017.

I entered return date of 12/27/2017 they changed the date after my confirmation to 12/25/2017.

they are willing to cancel; but want a $50.00 cancellation fee. I spent over one hour on the phone. I asked to speak to a supervisor but was told it would be approximately 3 hr. I then asked to speak to the cancellation department and was told that cheapo air does this to obtain the lowest fares. I tried to explain that my travel date were set by my vacation times and not cheapoairs whims. The person said she would be glad to cancel..but could not cancel the $50.00 cancellation fee.

Cheapoairunwilling to refund ticket in spite of promise to do so

A airline booking was made from Narita to Istanbul. At the time of the booking (9/22) there were no issues but on 10/10 the Turkey consulate issued a statement that they will not be issuing a travel visa to US citizens due to political reasons - this memo is available to cheapoair and has been confirmed by the agent (Robert). I have called them on and off for almost 20 days and I get the run-around with no resolution - the agents I have spoken to are Robert, Shaumberg, Alana, Brittany, Nester, Christin, Albion. They claim that they will be able to get a resolution and call me back but no one gives a curtesy call back. I have called the airline directly and they have tried to help me my giving an alternate route, the fair difference and asked cheapoair(as the vendor) to call them to make the change - but Cheapoair wont help.
                              My booking number is: [protected]

Cheapoairscammers!!!

Don't believe you can cancel your tickets within 24 hours at no charge.
                                It's a very big lie and I don't understand why they do it. They cheat a lot of people all over the world. I bet every day people cancel tickets right after they booked them (due to different situations) and Cheapoair keeps all of this money to themselves.
                                It's terrible. I lost my money as well. I just like others changed my mind and canceled my booking and was double charged for this.
                                SCAMMERS!!!

• CheapOair's response · Oct 27, 2017

Shirley, you can cancel upto 24 hours from the purchase date, however we never advise it's a "free" transaction. Many people are used to the airlines doing it, but as a travel agency we are not bound by the same policies. As for keeping all your money, that we have to look into because the whole reason for the 24 hour grace period is so that you can change your mind and get your money back.

We will require your 8 digit booking number so we can check this out, . email to [email protected], along with this post, we look forward to getting this resolved.

CheapOair

Cheapoairfraud/false information/unethical behavior

I booked my flight from Mexico city to New Delhi via Guangzhou(China) for November 14, 2017.
                                  Few days back i received a mail from Cheapoair saying my itinerary has changed and now the flight will go through Vancouver (Canada). I am an Indian citizen and do not hold a Canada visa. Now Cheapoair is not taking any responsibility and providing false information

• CheapOair's response · Oct 17, 2017

Praveen, this is CheapOair, in order to assist you with the airline schedule change, you need to contact us at [email protected] with the booking number. Airlines go through operational changes, and it's something that we as travel agencies have not control over. If the airline scheduled the flight through Canada, that was an option they offered, not knowing what your citizenship is. We can go back to the airline and see what other flight options that will fit your needs. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

CheapOair

• CheapOair's response · Oct 26, 2017

Customer has never contacted me so that we could assist him with his issue.

CheapOaiar

Cheapoairrequest for refunds on bookings # [protected] & [protected]

I am applying for a refund on bookings #[protected] and [protected] for the following reasons:

For booking # [protected] (Round Trip: Kingston - New York - Ukraine), I was NOT able to make the trip as my visa to the USA had expired and so I was NOT able to travel to New York and DID NOT make the trip at all. I do realize that a full refund may not be possible, but I do expect a partial refund as I did not make the trip at all. I spoke to one of your agents (Vanana is the name I recall) over the phone but |I was not pleased with their attempt to help.

On October 7 ( could have been October 8), I asked the same agent to book an alternative round trip for me (booking # [protected]) via a route that avoids traveling through the USA. She found a trip (Kingston-Panama-Amsterdam-Warsaw-Ukraine) but booked it as an ONE WAY TRIP. This was not my request to her as I would not replace a round trip with a one-way trip when I don't live or work in Ukraine. My reason for traveling to Ukaine was to accompany my daughter who was starting university there.

When I got the confirmation email from her within minutes of the booking and realized the error with the trip, I immediately called back and requested that this be corrected. The agent who I spoke to was not able to find a suitable return trip, so I requested that he cancel booking [protected]. To my horror, he demanded that I pay a cancellation fee for the booking that was done less than an hour prior. I totally disagree with this and request the full refund for this trip.

I am not seeking a fight with your company, but I do expect to be given a reasonable fund for booking#[protected] and a full refund for booking [protected]. If you choose to ignore my request, I will report your action to the Better Business Bureau as well outline my unfair treatment on Trip Advisor and all over social media. In addition, I will actively encourage others to avoid doing business with your company. I really do not wish to take any of these actions, so I hope that my complaint will be properly investigated and the right decision taken to refund me.

I await your response. If you wish to contact me directly, my email is [protected]@gmail.com and contact # is [protected].

Cheapoairflight cancellation within 24 hours not free

Showing a really low price on a flight, but realized after I booked the flight that they show cheaper flights with different dates to confuse people.

I misread the dates on a flight I booked and when I tried to cancel the flight was told there was a $50 cancellation fee! Even though it clearly states on there website FREE CANCELLATION within 24 hours. Something about the wording. Booking a flight is not the same as a confirmed flight??

Had to pay the $85 ransom fee to get the flights changed to the correct dates. The first customer no support told me there's a $50 re-issuance fee. Well ok, but the price difference he was quoting me for the correct dates also included another$35 booking fee as well. He flat out refused to acknowledge this.

The second customer no support, who I couldn't understand, foriegn? could not even find the correct flights.

Third customer no support wouldn't even acknowledge the $85 change fee.

Never using CHEAPOAIR again!!!

• CheapOair's response · Oct 06, 2017

Imaguest, very sorry to hear of your recent booking experience. If you could provide your booking number and email to [email protected], I will review the reservation and see what has taken place.

CheapOair.com

Cheapoairairline

Booked a flight from 9/18 - 9/25 (not to mention the fact the flight prices went up every single time I selected to "Buy") started out as $250 round trip, came back, sorry, no longer available!. Then up to $380, sorry "no longer available", then up to $420 and it finally took! EXACT SAME FLIGHT, days, times, etc!!) So, then, got on the plane and there were literally 5 other people on the plane! Flight home was supposed to happen today, at 7:16 from Austin, TX to Branson, MO. HAVE to get back to work tomorrow!! No flight, no one can help me, terminal shut down at Austin airport, etc.! Have been on the phone with Awful horrible customer service people from CheapOair, on hold for over 30 minutes for a manager; called on another phone, gave me a bogus phone number to call!! Tried messaging on Facebook, and at first, gave me bogus info that they were trying to help! Then another message came through that they can't even help!!?? OMG, talk about a HORRIBLE company, AWFUL experience and they should NOT be allowed to do any business AT ALL. No one can help, no one knows what they are talking about and NO ONE SPEAKS ENGLISH!!!