Cheap-Cigarettess.compackages never received, no email reply, bogus contact phone number

4 Jan 03, 2019 Review updated:

Cheap-Cigarettess.com goes to great lengths on their website to seem legit, but I assure you they are not. On Nov. 13, 2018 they took my order and my bitcoins, even emailed me on Nov. 16, 2018 that my order #15056 was sent out, but at seven weeks later I have no packages, though they claim shipping time is at most five weeks. I have emailed them three times, but I get no reply. I have called their contact phone number at +7 (812) 660-50-02, twice. The first time I spoke to a female who seemed to speak Russian, but not English, because she hung up on me. So I called again and spoke to another female who fortunately did speak some English, not fluently, but she managed to communicate to me that she sold car magazines not cigarettes. So I just cut my losses and moved on, learning whatever important lesson out of it that I need too.

• De
    DerekJohnson2019 May 19, 2019

dirtcheapsmokes.com is where I buy my cigarettes online too, I have never had any issue with their company. I always get my orders within just a few days. They are a great company and really go that extra mile to take care of their customers.

• Wi
    William Zinke May 21, 2019

I have been buying my cigarettes from dirtcheapsmokes.com too. They are a good company, you cant pay by paypal or credit card but they have many great payment options. I personally pay by moneypak.

• Be
    Beverly Kelleher Jul 22, 2019

dirtcheapsmokes I am not sure about them. It doesnt look like they are around anymore. I buy my cigarettes online at cigroad.com they are an american company and ship out of Kansas. They accept bitcoin and debit card as payments.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@Beverly Kelleher disappeared, scam website, scam reviewer

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Kanye Lover Now youo will see reviews for cigroad.com

• De
    Deb Ford Jul 24, 2019

I have been buying my cigarettes from cigroad.com as well. Orders only take a few days to get here. I just received an order in yesterday. I live in New York.

• Gl
    Glenn Fetty Jul 31, 2019

I just wanted to tell you thank you for posting about cigroad.com I decided to order from them last week and I am glad that I did. You saved me a ton of money. Order already came too! I live in California.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@Glenn Fetty Poof, gone ! cigroad.com disappeared, and so did the reviewers.

Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Kanye Lover Now here comes a new website, tobaccocapital.com. Same reviews. they just changed their names.

• Mv
    MVazquez1985 Nov 11, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is where I go to buy my cigarettes online. tobaccocapital.com ships out of Missouri with orders only taking a few days to get here. I will stick to these guys as they are the ones that I have been buying from for the last couple of months.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@MVazquez1985 tobaccocapital.com disappeared last week, along with my money. All these fake reviewers gone. But now, they have reemerged as cigoutfitters.com. Watch, now you will see good reviews for cigoutfitters.com. Please DO NOT BUY FROM CIGOUTFITTERS.COM. And do not use Google Pay, they are in on the scam also.